Reviews for Embracing Destiny
Great story :-) I hope the new chapter will come soon
Wolkenkind chapter 9 . 2/20
Hey, sorry it took me so long to review. I'm very happy about the new chapter. It's great that you continue this story even if the fandom is so small and you hardly get any reviews. And the story is excellently written, which makes it even better.
I liked that the main story is progressing now, although i'm a bit sad there was no moment alone between Rohan and Deirdre. But you can't have everything :D
The chapter arose more questions than anwering them so I hope you write the next chapter soon :)
I'm looking forward to it!
Amazing new chapter! I love your writing style! Keep up the good work :)
Wolkenkind chapter 8 . 1/12
Woohoo a new chapter! I'm very happy. And such an exciting chapter, I was just starting to wonder when the "main story" with the rebellious villages will continue and there it is. I'm curious how the mystic knights will fight against Seamus', Arden's und Cavan's new overwhelming powers. It does not look good for now... And it will be very interesting to see how Rohan will cope with this problems in his new role and not just as Draganta under the guideance of King Conchobar.
On the other hand I'm of course also a big fan of any romatic moments between Rohan and Deirdre and any talk about their relationship, so I also loved the first part of the chapter :) It is quite refreshing to read a fanfic about their relationship where there isn't an endless struggle until they finally realize they are in love with each other. All of the characters feel very grown-up in your story, which I like very much, even if the story is initially based on a tv-series for children. Because they mostly act like idiots in this fics (the worst are those were Deidre gets pregnant somehow in between). If you ever lack inspiration for the ongoing of the story I would have nothing against a little flashback of how they "told each other" ;)
But I'm starting to get off topic so back to the chapter... There seems to be a sentence missing in between by the way, when Rohan thinks about asking Deirde to stay behind and not go outside with him and Angus? Before "He hesitated to tell her...". But you understand what's meant anyway, so nothing big. Apart from that I have nothing to critizise, apart from maybe that it was way too short ;) Even if it was worth the wait I hope the next chapter doesn't take this long and writer's blog will not strike you again. And I'm glad to hear that you've overcome your sickness!
Wolkenkind chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I need to leave another review, because I have reread your story about seven times now and I still think it is absolutely amazing! Since you sadly don't get too much reviews because of the small fandom I think that should be said again. Hope the next chapter comes soon :)
Jane88 chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
I’m so happy that you decided to continue this story. :) Very well written and true to character. Was to be expected that Rohan wouldn’t just be able to claim the throne without people contradicting him. Excited to see how that turns out. And Rohan and Deirdre’s relationship of course... hope they find a way to be together soon. :) Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Wolkenkind chapter 7 . 12/14/2017
This has always been my favourite mystic knights story and I am beyond happy that it is now continued! Somehow it vanished from my favourite list so I only found out by coincidence just now. I really really like what you've made out of this. Especially this chapter. I am looking forward to the next one !
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2017
Oh wow! Amazing! Im so happy this story is continuning. I really like how you write and how you grasp the difficulty oft rohans and deidres relationship... Please write Mord soon :)
discofreak89 chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
Awesome work! I can't wait to read the next chapter. It's so nice to see people posting here again!
CanadaMoose chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
Love it! This story is fab. Can't wait for more!
faery chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
I'm so happy people are still writing for this fandom! Intriguing story so far - looking forward to the next chapters! Keep up the good work!
mousemousemouse chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
this is just beautiful! very sweet and well written i love it! i hope you will write more Mystic Knights stories in the future! keep it up! _
kaori chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
great story!

the scene we all would like to see on screen...

sad that you don't write the script ;)

hope you'll write more soon.
Jono chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
A great peice of work. I love it. I only wish i could have seen it on screen
Odd Fashioned chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Short, but *truly* sweet!

A very lovely take on the story, and I would definitly love to read more, if there was more.