Reviews for Anniversary
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I like your story :)
Chairyfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OMG! This is beautiful! Im crying! Thanks for sharing your beautiful writing! :) xoxo
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
found this tonight and was really touched by its sadness. beautiful.
tracgyrl chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I usually don't enjoy angst, but that was excellent. And the bracelet... ::SWOON::!
swoosh1709 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This was a great story! I really love everything you write! Keep up the good work. Your the best
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
"you don't have to return it. It's a gift."

I basically melted at this part. Both good and bad. Oh Chuck...

"It doesn't have to be so complicated." ...

"It wouldn't be us if it wasn't."

True. But still... haha.

This was great! I loved it. bittersweet, realistic, and falls in with the current plotlines. at least they both admitted it... :)
gleechild chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
You think they're trying to kill you? I think YOU'RE trying to kill me! You just absolutley prolonged the agony even more! B, tisk tisk! LMAO

Okay, so...yes, heartbrekaing and so full of emotion. Seriously, I'm sort of speechless about it... you did an absolutely amazing job... I liked the little added mention about the butterfly bracelet and how she wanted it but she didn't put it on hold b/c she didn't want it from anyone else... that was just so... adorable. lol. :) great job, B! XOXO S!
SelenityCosmos chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
OMFingG! This is amazing! please please please let there be more- it's the sweetest- god!
truglasgowgal chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Amazing.

Put simply.

The whole piece was simply breathtaking and beautiful and just so well crafted.

It fit with the characters, and the show, so well, and I loved how descriptive each line was and just - basically loved everything about it :D

And Chuck's response to Blair's "It doesn't have to be so complicated" as: "It wouldn't be us if it wasn't" was perfect. Truer words have never been spoken ;)

And it was so bittersweet - suited them perfectly.

As much as I'd just love for them to get it together already, this scenario seems much more likely - though I doubt we'll be graced with as wonderful writing/showing as this :)

Amazing work, well done, can't wait to read more from you.

Steph

x
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Good work. If Blair and Chuck don't end up together, I will be quite disappointed. Blair has such rotten luck. Maybe that's why everyone seems to like her more than Serena. She's a pretty relatable character. I think that you captured their relationship drama very well.
Catheryne chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
*clapping*

I have no other words.

*clapping*
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow, this was really sweet and definitely sad. I have to say I hope it doesn't happen like this on the show, lol, because I would probably cry!

But it was beautiful, and you're right, Chuck definitely has to remember their anniversary somehow. I'm just glad the show has finally caught up to how epic CB really are.

I also think that CB have gone through so many struggles to finally get together in the first place because they are actually going to last when officially become a couple.
x.lennie chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is so beautiful.

I love it when she said "It hurts". That totally made me wanna cry.

Chuck/Blair just needs to admit their feelings and get together already. The show isn't the same without them.

I loved this story. It should go like this, when it does.
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I loved that! And I agree with you! They are trying to kill us by prolonging the whole Blair and Chuck relationship for as long as they can! :(

They should seriously get together!

Write more stories soon! You are a really good writer!

LynniePearl chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This was too perfect for words. It is EXACTLY what should happen between the two on the show re: the ILYs and no matter how it eventually does play out, I will mentally edit your version into the script. So completely Chuck and Blair; no giggly I love you and then falling into happiness. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

"I don't own Gossip Girl's Chuck Bass or Blair Waldorf. If I did, they'd go to the movies, hold hands, and plot social destruction. Together." Here, here!

Who knows how long they could drag it out? They had Chuck chasing Blair for practically an entire year, I maintain he's been chasing her since Seventeen Candles, and then when it was Blair's turn it took an entire episode of her chasing him until they reached the 'unspoken but mutual love' conclusion. Hopefully they don't follow the R&R comparison to the letter and get them together before the last five minutes of the last episode of the series.