Reviews for Veritas Oracle
jon reeve chapter 7 . 2/17
Harry's hand shot out to clamp over Ron's mouth, cutting him off. There was a pretty girl at his door wanting to get him alone, and nobody, not even Ron, was going to get in the way. Well not until the inevitable betrayal Harry knew fate had planned for him, but in the mean time, he'd take what he could.
/Yeah! Stop cock-blocking.

/I like the way you characterized Edgecombe in this.

"Such language is not to be tolerated, not even in these extraordinary circumstances," she said.
/Bitch, if you don't- *Backhands McG*

*Headcanon for the Edgecombe family accepted*

Meh, I love Luna regardless.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 2/17
"A book? I was wrong, you have changed."
/lol.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 2/17
Oh, you're good, Tonks.

I like a good Honks story, though the pairing name leaves me wanting. Maybe Hym? Yes, I'll use that for the pairingg!
jon reeve chapter 3 . 2/17
The spin of the Ron/Herms is not bad. Most people just don't like to have Hermione with faults. She's obviously perfect, and Ron's obviously not, so she's too good for him. /sarcasm

Still, it's a rather harsh lesson to have to marry Ron just because you're a bit bull-headed. lol
jon reeve chapter 2 . 2/17
/This was a good one too. I've been looking for it for a while. I thought it was on my already read list, but it seems it wasn't.

This is how I see Ginny, at best. It's funny, because you could apply this to almost all the Harry/Ginny fics out there, and it would hold up.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 2/5
Prophecy.

Prophesy means to foretell.

And no, Veritaserum doesn't work that way.
Delathen chapter 2 . 1/18
How depressingly accurate for young girls that don't know what love is.

And I applaud any and all fics that give the twins their due. They are aggravating bullies that I wouldn't want in the same country as me, let alone the same room.
Hexist chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Bullshit. Ron's using the same shit logic girls do when they think they can get an asshole to change into a nice guy or vice-versa. That's not how people work. Support from friends is nice, but ultimately it's up to the individual to want to change and arguing over bullshit only makes them hunker down. And don't say Ron gets better, because his actions during HBP and DH show a personal devolution, not growth. Between manipulating Lavender to make Hermione jealous and abandoning them during a war, he fails the test.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
clever alternative!
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Great story. Thank you so much for writing this. I seriously thought Harry was the one shot with the killing curse. I'm glad the killer won't be lauded but I'm sure Harry will always wonder if the horocrux is truly gone. Is it wrong to admit to liking mean Luna? I don't like Ginny and wish she'd leave Harry alone. I'm glad Snape saw the error of his ways even if it sent him off the dark end.
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I want to say how much I loved that Harry referred to old Voldy as "what's his name". Not because it's a title for his feared name but because it's unimportant. So great! And the bummer statement when Ginny declared Harry imminent death was perfect. Thanks.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
That is the best argument for Ron/Hermione ship that I've ever read. Thank you.
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy Harry will be avoiding all that. Thanks.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016