Reviews for Veritas Oracle
I feel like Luna is the one who cast the curse... just a thought
Archimedes Granger chapter 7 . 7/17
I like your Luna very much. Nice story.
Saissa chapter 7 . 7/7
Very confusing last chapter. So who is this mysterious SHE that cast that final AK?
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/7
OH - I LOVE Neville's last line - That was BRILLIANT!
Saissa chapter 2 . 7/7
Good - about time Harry learned the truth about Ginny!
I'm surprised she didnt mention using Love potions to control Harry...
Julia Ba chapter 7 . 6/20
That's an awesome story! I enjoyed it so much! And you sort of made me see why Hermione /Ron relationship makes sense (may be). I'm not totally convinced but sure may be in some universe ... ;)
And the plot was brilliant! And the thoughts about the nature of truth so deep. And Harry's growing up through it all was such a pleasure to read. Thank you! That was a very inspiring read. :)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 7 . 5/24
There is a good reason why absolute truth is a BAD thing, somethings should not be known! very nice work!
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/8
Awesome.
tricorvus chapter 7 . 2/14
I greatly enjoyed that and I liked the original direction in which you took Luna under Veritaserum.
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 5 . 2/14
Oh my god
Best chapter yet
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 2 . 2/14
Well, she don't want much, does she?
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow. Just wow.
GINNY HAHAHAH
Flashx11 chapter 7 . 1/28
A strange and thoughtful piece. At first I wasn't sure if the potion in question would be part of every chapter or just the inciting incident. Turns out it works really well as an integral part of every chapter.

I didn't mind any difference between the last chapter and any others; they each had a bit of their own theme to them, especially Snape's advanced self-deception.

As someone with some preference for H/Hr but no dislike for canon pairings, I really like the way you handled the relationships. Harry says something like the standard line of anti-R/Hr rhetoric, then Ron absolutely flattens it. There's something similar for Hermione, although it perhaps touches on more of her character. You wisely leave that to our imaginations. Similarly Ginny says something outrageous as in some of the most absurd bashing stories, but then moves past it.

The effect is that it both works quite well as a character study, a story about a facet of the magical world, and also a light prodding at some of the way characters are portrayed in fiction.

Well worth the read; thank you for writing it.
Goose chapter 7 . 1/12
Damn. Luna went in hard. No lube.