Reviews for Veritas Oracle
Eww NEVVVILLLEEE.
HPMARIE chapter 7 . 5/15
Love it!
Montara chapter 7 . 5/4
I had a great time reading (listening to) your story. Thank you!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 7 . 4/3
This was a nice story and I liked what you did with Luna but I can't stand chapter 3 for obvious I-Hate-Ron-and-Romione reasons. This story had a nice H/Hr vibe in the second chapter (or maybe that was just me) and I thought you really got Ginny's fangirl personality in that chapter but then you ruined it... can't believe I read a story that ended with HG and RH has cannon!
i feel like throwing up ughhh
Convenient Alias chapter 7 . 3/28
The level of this Luna angst is...high.
Pretty awesome. Most of the time we do only get zany Luna, not the Luna who's been hurt and bullied and believes things that are clearly lies for no apparent reason.
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 3/28
So at first I was like, whoa, this whole truth drug thing worked out pretty well for Harry.
And then I was like, Ginny, Tom Riddle messed up your mind.
And then I was like, dang. Ginny's possible relationship with Harry is way messed up.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/28
I've always wondered about the nature of Veritaserum-whether it was a drug that caused you to speak the truth or just what you thought was the truth. The former is more interesting and I like the scenario you have created here with it. And Harry's plan, just involving what Diggory could do. Considering it's a dangerous drug, there are probably reasons it's not used for this sort of fact finding and plan making generally. But even so, and even though Diggory starts the story acting like a jerk, you kind of think Veritaserum could be very useful for such tasks in the future.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 3/8
my god this had me thinking. thanks for posting!
zZzZz1337 chapter 7 . 2/22
Well, it was strange. As much as i hate to say it, but i would really liked to read some form of "19 years later" chapter. Was it hint at Dark Lady Luna? Did Ron fucked up his life(cuz i absolutely loathe his character in canon, and how he was depicted here is not helping either)? Who was that mystery woman? Why Dumbledore "wept"? How did Harry end up? With all that veritaserum and whatnot?
Although i can say fic was bad, it rather left me more frustrated than satisfied with it.
Temporal Knight chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Honestly I don't think Bitch!Luna went nearly far enough. She had a worse time at that school than many of the Slytherins and had literally no one on her side prior to Harry and his group and even they weren't really superb friends for quite a while. I don't think you took it far enough when you gave her the perfect opening.

I'm also a little surprised he went back to Ginny. I can see why he did but I'm still surprised. (And I do think he really should've ended up with Tonks there.) I have to admit, I did not like how you gave Ron's reasons for being good boyfriend material. I applaud the effort to make it sound like a good idea but it just came off as utterly moronic justifications from an immature idiot that just wants what he wants. Most of the other confessions were at least plausible but his did not come across well at all.

Also, Marietta and Cho are...um...I seriously hope someone got back at them. Badly. The twins cause bad enough pranks that sometimes skirt the edge of dangerously deadly but that was just...I cannot believe they did that and didn't seem to have any reprisals.
Brenden chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
goodwork
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
the truth isnt easy, and while its use saved a lot of lives from voldie its far from an easy or pleasant victory
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
hearing luna's version of the truth is going to send those poor kids to the asylum
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
snapes reaction is both disturbing and hilarious, as will be the rumors after this conversation