Reviews for Veritas Oracle
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 9/20
Oh Neville hahahahaha oh my god i'm kind of dying of laughter
muumi2three chapter 2 . 8/5
Sounds legit.
No, Luna is nice.
And I'm not that sure about Severus.
I think he is just like Argus Filch or Irma Pince,
who both think their job would be much easier,
if there were no pupils, or fewer, or only grown ups.
I do not believe Severus to be like this. I think, James was a spoiled brat , therefore being arrogant.
while Harry 's only defense against his relatives has been arrogance.
Now Severus only sees arrogance and therefore really thinks "like father like son". What is wrong.
But Sirius thinks the same about Harry, "He is exactly like my friend James".
This makes me think all wizards are uh, quite stupid. All of them. Relying only on magic. Not thinking properly. Only Hermione does. Maybe.
this really sounds awful. who would want that? being harry i would consider being homosexual, maybe with Draco, who is quite wealthy already.
o.o look at me batting you with big eyes o.o I would not believe it, I probably would think there was something wrong with the veritaserum interaction to Harry.
reddir chapter 7 . 4/11
The mood of this chapter took a really drastic turn. The other chapters were more about something curious and interesting. This last one was surprisingly dark - possibly better as a stand alone work.
reddir chapter 5 . 4/11
I was going to hold off till the end before reviewing but I had to comment here. The fallout from others hearing a convo about the dosing is something I hadn't considered - it really surprised me and was a wonderful twist at the end :)
jon reeve chapter 7 . 2/17
Harry's hand shot out to clamp over Ron's mouth, cutting him off. There was a pretty girl at his door wanting to get him alone, and nobody, not even Ron, was going to get in the way. Well not until the inevitable betrayal Harry knew fate had planned for him, but in the mean time, he'd take what he could.
/Yeah! Stop cock-blocking.

/I like the way you characterized Edgecombe in this.

"Such language is not to be tolerated, not even in these extraordinary circumstances," she said.
/Bitch, if you don't- *Backhands McG*

*Headcanon for the Edgecombe family accepted*

Meh, I love Luna regardless.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 2/17
"A book? I was wrong, you have changed."
/lol.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 2/17
Oh, you're good, Tonks.

I like a good Honks story, though the pairing name leaves me wanting. Maybe Hym? Yes, I'll use that for the pairingg!
jon reeve chapter 3 . 2/17
The spin of the Ron/Herms is not bad. Most people just don't like to have Hermione with faults. She's obviously perfect, and Ron's obviously not, so she's too good for him. /sarcasm

Still, it's a rather harsh lesson to have to marry Ron just because you're a bit bull-headed. lol
jon reeve chapter 2 . 2/17
/This was a good one too. I've been looking for it for a while. I thought it was on my already read list, but it seems it wasn't.

This is how I see Ginny, at best. It's funny, because you could apply this to almost all the Harry/Ginny fics out there, and it would hold up.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 2/5
Prophecy.

Prophesy means to foretell.

And no, Veritaserum doesn't work that way.
Delathen chapter 2 . 1/18
How depressingly accurate for young girls that don't know what love is.

And I applaud any and all fics that give the twins their due. They are aggravating bullies that I wouldn't want in the same country as me, let alone the same room.