Reviews for Veritas Oracle
RSegovia chapter 4 . 4/12
Very insightful analysis of Snape's reasoning.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 4/12
Great story. I feel like we never see enough of Amos Diggory, and he really would have the potential to make a difference at this point if he knew how to use it. The idea of Veritaserum being able to bring out all these things that Harry doesn't consciously know but that are somewhere in his mind is terrific.
ironhair chapter 7 . 4/7
This was a fantastic read, but I'm left wondering who killed Voldemort and why she didn't wait to hear a pretty important answer.
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/7
Woah, wow
BlanketcapeQueen chapter 5 . 3/19
I had to go back and read their entire conversation after those last few sentences. It took on a COMPLETELY different tone, and I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Genius!
makkak chapter 2 . 3/16
The Ginny story seems very very real. I think it's as close to canon as it can get. Good work
sarah-rose76646 chapter 7 . 3/12
I love your stories. All of them.
The humour, the emotional drama, the angst, the deep thoughts and feelings your writing invokes.
I've been re-reading all of your stories again, and I think 'The Substitute' can be used as a plot for a movie coz it's so well written.
I have read Harry Potter fanfiction stories that they all get jumbled up inside my head nowadays, aside from a few classics that I've practically memorized by now. In fact, I'm quite sick of HP fanfics now and am bored by the same fics that I used to follow religiously a few years ago. I've moved on to other fandoms now.
However, it's authors like you and a couple other that renew my interest and remind me of my first love of reading...
Thank you and I hope to read another new story from you soon.
Take care!
Kagehakari chapter 7 . 3/11
I hadn't read this before. It's totally awesome. Some parts were just too hilarious.
Have a great day!
_
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 7 . 2/23
this was really good! I really think you have a great grasp of the characters.
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 2/3
Okay, now I officially hate your guts for putting LOGIC into why Hermione and Ron would make a good couple. THEY DO NOT MAKE A GOOD COUPLE! THEY WOULD KILL EACH OTHER BEFORE THEIR FIRST HONEYMOON! That's it! All your stories in my favorites are going bye-bye! I am never reading your crap ever again!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 2/3
Wow. So this is the true power of Veritaserum.
jlluh chapter 7 . 1/28
This felt pretty crack through the first chapter, but then...

really good.
noddwyd chapter 7 . 1/7
I pretty much never agree with the canon pairings though. Harry obviously learned way too much about himself off screen. I read the ending to this and think it wont last anyway, so who cares. Somebody ask Luna what Faith is.
noddwyd chapter 7 . 1/7
Honks is quite funny. Hanks or Hanky is better than that. With Honks you can only think about clowns and ICP Miracles Inc.
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
Oh Neville hahahahaha oh my god i'm kind of dying of laughter