Reviews for Code Geass: A Different Path to the Rebellion
Mr. Indigo chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
You know it's strange... People don't seem to read a story after it hasn't been updated in a year... oh well! I guess I'm the odd ball! Good job and I hope you update real soon! It's a good story and it would be a shame if you discontinued it. :(
god of all chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
natinator chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
This is a very good reinterpatation of the story. By the way when's the next chapter coming out?
gentleman lonewolf chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Regarding your Lost Colors question, I don't know any sites about the game, but the Code Geass wiki has info regarding the Lancelot Club and the Pre-Production Gekka, so you might want to start there. Good luck.
All That Is Left Unsaid chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Good chapter. Alex's decision didn't seem rushed, though I think Lelouch might have been a bit too open with Alex on his disclosure, and his emphasizing that he could back out at any point seemd a bit off. Lelouch does so for Kallen only after he sees he grappling with the death of Shirley's father in the series, and makes it clear that there will only be more blood on the hands of those who follow him. He also seems to say it in a "This is your last chance to backout and still be human" manner.

I'll need to give the Gino and Anya thing some thought. In regards to Animefan29, I recall that Suzaku became a Rounds as soon as he handed Lelouch over to the Emperor, which was at most probably a week after the Black Rebellion. If Gino was a Rounds for 5 months before Suzaku, then he actually could be a Rounds in the season one timeframe, if newely appointed.

I also like animefan29's analysis of the battle setups that the series used, and I think it might be nice to give the 4 Holy Swords a little more attention after they get their Gekka's, and allowing them to face Alex's brothers once or twice could be interesting.
HubrisP chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Sumeragi...thats the last name of Suzaku's original cousin, odd, I don't see why a relative of a member of Kyoto would join Britannia unless the Club is going to be stolen, since you have a load of pilots for Britannia.

Keep up the Good work!
avatoa chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Okay, I'll bite. Was Byakko their mother's name?
DarkJackel chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Nice work on the decision to join. I think you did a good job with the decision to join and while notmuch happened it does make for a nice transition, helping to show the Black Knights establishing themselves.

-_-Me-_-
animefan29 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I thought that the Alex joining the Black Knights was done reasonably. Although I do think that the Black Knights got an awful lot done in one week. I mean just doing one of each of those three things in one week would be a tremendous achievement for their current group size because I would figure that each would take some time to plan (OK only an hour for Lelouch but he needs time to do the research) not too mention gather any needed materials.

Rai Sumeragi... So is he Kaguya's brother or a cousin that shares the same name? Either way that would be a real downer for family reunions since Kaguya is the "Goddess of Victory" for those fighting for Japan's freedom while two of her relatives are piloting advanced Knightmares for her enemies. By the way does this mean that the Gekka Pre-production test type will be making an appearance?

By the way I voted no on your poll but I feel the need to make my reasons clear. My reason for voting no is that most authors when they bring Gino and Anya in early they are already Knights of the Rounds. That is too early. Gino didn't make Rounds until five months before Suzaku who made it during the one year skip period. If they aren't Rounds when introduced then I wouldn't think it too problematic. However there is the issue of who they fight. During R1 most of the best fighters from both sides end up getting paired with someone from the other side. Kallen fought Suzaku and Todoh fought Gilbert and the battles between them usually began a little into the battle giving Kallen and the other Black Knight elites to even the playing field against their normally numerically superior foes.

By the way, I am surprised that Euphie didn't notice Nunally. Euphie is surprisingly observant and smart. She did figure out who Zero was despite not seeing Lelouch for 7 years while Kallen never figured it out despite the fact that she almost spent more time with the two at school and 'work' then Nunally practically does. So I would have figured that while everyone in the hostage room had their attention focused on the disturbance Euphie would have noticed the girl in the wheelchair or later when she was comforting Nina.
general shadow wolfsbane chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
I am anxious to see the next chapter update soon please? Can't wait until you update this awesome story. Cheers
HubrisP chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Good work, however with Alex's two brothers shouldn't you have another character to counter them, maybe Rai (Lost Colours) could get the Lancelot Club but betray the Empire while Alex gets the Gekka Pre-Production Type, thinking that that would restore the character vs. character Balance as it were.

Keep up the good work!
animefan29 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Don't go overboard with the OCs, you already have three of them and I think that is enough. As for who gets the Lancelot Club I don't know. In Lost Colors Schneizal picked the pilot, but would he do that here or will it be Lloyd who decides? Obviously he will only pick someone who is a good devicer not caring about anything except getting his needed data. Or it could be stolen although it seems doubtful that the Black Knights would have the resources to steal it yet.

And I thought that you weren't giving Alice a Geass, why the change?
Gravenimage chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Great chapter update soon.
bob115 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Great chapter, I'm going to guess that your going to use an OC for the lancelot club. Also you did have like 3-5 typos in your chapter, nothing that would distract the reader much, but enough to be noticed. Anyway, hope you update soon!
Kojiro Kun chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I say use a existing char, use the pudding earl! cause if he can buid it he can use it!