Reviews for Guilty By Association
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I read the reviews first...
And the latest before mine had this monologue about hating you and all...
I AGREE.

Darn. If the reason you haven't turned this into a full story was not because you're dead, then someone help me, I'd be the one to beat you senseless.

Well, riding the hype aside.
I would like to read the full-story version of this - more angst and all that. I love angst.
But, this is also good in my honest opinion. I felt the emotion that I think you want to express, and that's enough for me.

Also, I feel as if I read something similar to what you described your story would've gone if it was a full-story, and if that's how your story would've gone too (writing style, angst content, action, etc aside) then I'd say that I'm quite happy with this one-shot.

My only concern about this is the lack of the "romance" part. It's more friendship/hurt and comfort than romance. Take note that I usually go full-on delusional to slightly romantic scenes, and that *feature* did not go on in this fic.

TL:DR
This is good. I would've probably liked the one-shot better than the full-on story(had you written it); but I would've still liked both. 9/10 (Coz no romance)
Apeopher Columbus chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
It's 2014, almost 2015 at this point, and the last time you so much as updated your profile was 2011, so I have no idea if you'll ever see this. But if you do, then I just really want you to know that I honestly fucking hate you. Why? Because this isn't a one-shot. You say it's a one-shot, there's only one chapter, it's marked as being completed, but there is no way this is a one-shot. This is a first chapter to what could've been a beautiful story if you had written the rest like you had written this.

I am so frustrated right now because the way this is written and the way it's set-up is not at all that of a one-shot. I swear to god, there should've been more to this, but there wasn't, and I have no idea why. This is probably one of the 10 actually good NarutoxAnko stories I've found, if not the very best of the lot, but...it's a one-shot. For absolutely no reason at all.

I understand the chances of you ever coming back here, much less actually writing anything related to this, are slim to none. But if there is any chance at all that you would consider writing more for this, PLEASE for the love of god do so.
King Harpo chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
omg I forgot this was a one-shot. you should make it a story. On a side note, I can't help but wonder what happened to Wave.
dethdraco666 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That *sniff* was *sniff* so *sniff* saaaaaaddddd. *balls his eyes out*.
InvaderAlex IN chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
i would like it very much if you wrote the original version as a story this is very well done.
AwesomePerson1823 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
awwwww... try not to cry.

Good story.
Syynistyre chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hmm, very nice.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Nope, not bad at all. I wonder what the counsel will think, and what happens later on. Do you have a sequel? I shall go check, and if there isn't, well, then this was exceptionally good.
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
that was good i enjoyed that
Draco122
Dare2Poke chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was probably the most well-written and moving NaruxAnko piece I've read. To me, many of the works with this pairing don't delve deep enough into the angst that is supposed to represent their common ground. I'd love it if you'd continue this fic, and the harsher and grittier the feel the better.
pyroboy353 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
please continue this or allow someone else to there such a great story here
Stider-The-Ace-of-Spades chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Freaking awesome, you've got a way with wording that is rarely seen anymore most stories follow the same thing lemon this lemon that. I enjoyed reading your one-shot and I hope that you write a story for this I applaud your writing skills.

-Naru-Anko fan
darkloveeden chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i like this story its got a very catching plot and an interesting turn
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
AAHHHHHH FUCK! come on i wanna read more! it was great though
Just passing by chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
THAT WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE! It's rare that I dont have anything to say to help you improve but right now it's 12:53 AM and I'm a bit tired. That right there was a masterpiece of epic proportions I am happy to say I've read this