Reviews for Angels, Vampires and Mistletoe
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I loved it! Hmm... I wonder what Jenny was doing to distract Gibbs!
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hilarious. Give me a few minutes to look up all of the synonyms with that word. Let's see, there's amusing, funny, laughable, ridiculous...XD
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Sooo cute Lol secret food fight
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
How cute and I like Jibbs but the picture you put in my head about Gibbs sticking his tongue down her throat I could've gone without it lol
Blood And Fangs27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i loved it!
kalicious chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
“Who did you invite?” McGee questioned, suddenly very afraid for his life. “Just… some people.” “Some people?” McGee’s life began to flash before his eyes." - LOL

“What do you think?” the doctor asked, twirling round. “Very nice, Count Dracula,” Tony grinned. “You got everything – the cape, the fangs, and the smart suit.” “I think your eyes are a little too kind for a vampire,” Ziva pointed out. “But overall, you look lovely.” - LOL, though ?Ziva is right about the kind eyes. Her half-brother Ari, though, if he weren't definitely dead, would have made a Count Dracula that would have scared the bejesus out of everybody except Gibbs and maybe Jenny, though.

“A little fake blood wouldn’t go amiss,” Tony suggested. “I could give you some real blood from DiNozzo,” Ziva offered, her smile still in place. Tony took several rapid steps to the other side of the kitchen. “Now, now, children,” Ducky soothed. “No fighting." - LOL

"Gibbs groaned when he noticed the time. He had wanted to get some work done on his boat tonight, but Jenny had insisted on being briefed on their latest investigation." - Ah, a diversion so that the party can be set up timeously...devious and clever of her.

"She couldn’t remember the last time she had let her hair down like this." - Is her hair literally long enough to be let down, then (in this fic, I mean)?

"She watched from across the kitchen, admiring Ducky’s vampire outfit. It suited him, she decided, although his eyes were too kind." - LOL at Jenny and Ziva thinking the same thing about Ducky.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Thats too funny, glad I searched for food fight to get a good laugh tonight.
BabyBoomBoom0029 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
She pouted slightly. “So if I found any…”

“I would gladly kiss you under it.”

That is so sweet! OMG I loved this. Definatly a fav!
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
You know? I think I prefer it when Jenny and Gibbs are, and I quote " a little drunk"
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Ohh... I love the end, "only if you do it again"
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
ok, that was just plain silly! *grins* and fun. :)
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
YAY! Loved it! Tiva, Jibbs, McAbby...all my fave couples! Great job, keep writing!
crazy-prune chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
"I really don’t need to see the boss putting his tongue down the throat of the boss’ boss." - LOL! I love this, such a brilliant Tony line aand it makes me giggle.

Ziva and her mistletoe, can you seperate them...? That deserves a whole series where Ziva brings mistletoe into everything! LOL!

Forget everything I say, I'm slightly crazed at the moment.
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I loved it!

Cheered up my being sick on Halloween!