Reviews for What The Angels Said
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very cool viewpoint! Great work! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Hey, cool. Very insightful. I mean, I'm a Christian, and I'M not even likin' these guys. Well, Castiel I can tolerate, but Uriel...yeah, I don't like him. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Deaza'h chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Jesus, please dont rip my fukin head off.

I just thought youd be willing to write suggestions, as you pointed out.

But sorry for hurting you very sensitive feelings.

Btw i still love your writing:D
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This episode was really amazing and showing Sam's take on having to adjust his view of angels and God was a great idea! It wasn't as bad as you thought, actually it wasn't bad at all! Great job!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I don't think it sucked at all! It was an awesome episode, this season so far has been excellent! It is kind of ironic, that Sam,who was the one with faith, has an angel tell him he is only alive as long as he is usefull, great oneshot!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Dude, I totally agree with what Sam was saying about his powers, and Dean being the one held in high regard. I can't wait to see what happens throughout the show.

You did really good for your first one-shot. I liked it! :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I didn't think it was bad. I honestly thought it was good and in character and taking the self-reflection Sam did last night even further
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It was actually painful to see Sam have to change his stance on angels. At least Dean, as a non-believer, couldn't be disappointed.
snchills chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Not as bad as you think, I actually liked it. Good job.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It kinda it doesnt. great
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Loved it... I hate how everybody assumes Sam will go evil just because his blood is tainted... I think that with Dean's help he can keep any darkness in him from taking control. I loved how you came up with a way for Sam to get a bit of confidence back. It was a devastating blow to meet the angels and find them lacking and to find that they thought he was lacking. Great story.