Reviews for Inuyashea:He do a demen and tried to kill
RulerOfCats chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This story was hilarious, it made me laugh. Worst grammar I've seen in a while, so that in itself is a challenge. :D
VampressOkari chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Why? Why did you write this? Why did you have to put all Inuyasha fans that read this through severe pain!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE? OF COURSE YOU DON'T! YOUR JUST A FRIGGIN' LOONY BIRD WHO LOVES TO MAKE INUYASHA FANS ANGRY AND SAD! GO TO HELL!
KChan chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Where on earth do I start with this? This is the worst, and I mean the worst story I have ever read in my whole entire life. Seriously, my whole entire life! "He was a demen and tried to kill" What does that even mean? Give me a break! You can't even translate that into proper english. Please allow me to give you some good words of advice. Please remove this story, get a little better and maybe rewrite this. I will gladly review it if you show drastic improvements. This story gave me a huge headache. After I submit this review I am going straight to my medicine cabnet and taking aspirin. I beg of you, please remove this. It almost saddens me to tears that you put this story up. I love Inuyasha with all my heart and you are just ruining all that love I have. Like I said earlier, get better and maybe rewrite. I promise if the improvements are there, I will review and have great things to say. That is all.
snow winter chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I'm sorry but were you drunk when you wrote this? I 'am not claiming to be an expert with grammar and spelling but this...this is just wrong. Are you a glutton for flames? Is this some kind of joke to see other people's reaction to a fic like this?

Again, I'm sorry but to post something like this is extremely insulting to Inuyasha fans and authors. Every reader hopes to find a decent fic here in and you treat this as a joke, it's offending. At least try to compose a coherent sentence; get a beta. Please don't post something like this again. Try making something better next time.

snow
donaplaya chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
What language is this?

As it is, it is totally illogical and senseless.

You're identified as being in the US and you obviously have access to a computer, so where are you from?

You've done a wonderful job of grammar abuse and lack of storyline.
No1butjoe chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Please, please, delete this from fanfiction. The grammar is horrible, you didn't even spell the character's names right, just please, get this disgrace off of fanfiction, take some classes, maybe get a beta and try again!
WOW chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
You literally are a disgrace to author's all around the world. You give all Inuyasha fans a reason to stay away from because they might fear of stumbling across another horrible story like this. Do everyone a favor and remove this as soon as possible. I have never been so disgusted in my life. I feel sick to my stomach.
Sasha chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
To be honest I couldn't read through the first paragraph because the spelling and grammar was so bad. Is English your native language (not to be rude or anything but that may explain a lot)? What I would recommend doing is first is go back through and use the spelling and grammar check option on your software. Second go through the site and read other stories to get a feeling of how other people make their words flow. Everyone has a different style of writing and this may help to inspire you with your own. Third I would get the help of a good beta reader or friend. You'd be surprised how much it helps to have someone else read your work. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
Winning Duhhh chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
um sorry 2 burst ur bubble but this story sucks first its INUYASHA second its DEMON and u misspelled evrything and the chapters are to short u need 2 redo this with more experience