Reviews for Interview With A Lion
blueskydog chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hey, this is hilarious! You capture Scar's voice perfectly and I bet this is exactly what he would say! And I love that ending-what a twist!
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Hahaha! XD *Dies laughing* This is so funny. Jeez, Scar is such a liar. :P

"Zazu is an idiot," Scar said dryly. "Babysitting is about the only thing he's good for and he couldn't even do that right."

Hehe, that line makes me giggle. X3
CurlyFirefly chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
LOLOLOLOL! that was the funniest freaking thing ive ever read! i liked the whole godfather thing. and the dinner interupption thing was gold!
fire-dragonz chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
lol yeh scar would make an excellent godfather lol i love that movie! and i love this story! well done!
Kinasha Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wow! Scar is my favorite Disney character. Too bad he died..

And you're right. He would make an excellent godfather.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
OMG, this fic had me laughing in so many places. Especially the way Scar lies and covers up, such as Zazu smacking into a boulder, how he was tending to Sarabi when Simba came back. It had me laughing in my seat. Great job! Scar would totally try to cover up what he did by straight up lying in a cool, calm, and collected manner. Thanks for posting such an entertaining and unique fic, it's going in my favorites!
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hehehehe! This was funny! I thought this quote was the funniest: "Doubtless she already had his bun in her oven when they decided to return."
Heh, I dunno why, I just do! :-P You should do an interview with the heyena's point of views or somthing.
Amara-Powers chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
That was pretty different. _ I like it; you have good spelling, grammer, and ideas! Keep on writing.
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Real funny fic! Btw, are you ever going to write another chapter for your 'Succession' saga? That was excellent!
AuntieClimatic chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
It like this version better than the other one. Good job keeping the characters in character, not many people writing for scar can pull that off. Keep up the good work!
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Good job for interviewing Scar! Great work!
Miranda chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Oh! I absolutely love it! The Lion King is my favorite movie, and behold, Scar is my favorite character! I adored Interview with a Vampire as well, though the movie was better. Bravo!
Jenqo chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Brilliantly written! Scar's personality is true to form. And yes, Jeremy Irons was fantastic as his voice.
da gang chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Shaina: Pahahaahaha! That was completely hilarious! There's some great quotes in there!

Bani: Yeah! This is goin on the fav. stories page!

Eddy: Nyahahaha!

Shaina: Hahaha! So Kovu *is* Kiara's cousin!

Bani: Hahaha... what?

Eddy: hehehehhe...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Hi, it's laura_ruth. That story was excellent! I've never read one like it! I wish I could write stuff like that! It's wicked!