Reviews for The Wrong Man
JoorayssicPark chapter 1 . 6/20
Gosh, this is awesome! I really thought that it was Ron standing at the back of the church! Well done! x
Gen chapter 1 . 1/20
this story is purely amazing. its brilliant! i love how you don't reveal who the "other man" is until viktor's dialogue - truth be told, i had to reread this fic several times from ron's then viktor's point of view, and up until viktor's first line, it actually works for both men. good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
CRYING
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Yeaah i thought she was marrying Viktor Krum.. But im happy she wasnt.. :)
wickedcml chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Yep. I thought it was Ron but happy it wasn't since I usually don't read non R/Hr stories. Good job!
duelpuff chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
*raises hand*
HAD IT BEEN RON AT THE END OF THE CHURCH GATE, I WOULD HAVE SEARCHED U IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND KILL YOU..
yup i was blown..
it was such a tragedy chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow, you had me thinking it was Ron who was watching Hermione get married to some other guy! You're evil!

I'm going to get to Aftermath, I just want to read the other fics that's not part of the universe. I actually have Aftermath opened in a tab.
Hexpert chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
"It's not wonder she doesn't love me…I can't even pronounce her name properly. "

I was so surprised when I read this statement. I mean, I was really happy to learn that Viktor was the man standing at the back, but it was just so...different from other fics that my mouth drooped open.

Great job with the ambiguous summary. Loved it really.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Brilliant! Had me going for a second though...
OphyBoing chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I thought it was Ron at the back of the church :P I was really confused about who she was marrying
unique.normality chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I thought it was Ron in the back, that was a very mean trick... XD
Tamira chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Didn't fool me... That is I thought it was Viktor watching Ron and Hermione marrying... But than I wondered that maybe it was not and you wanted to actually do the whole thing sad... and than I feared that oyu just would keep it open and I never owuld find out who was it, that you would write the whole story in a way that it could have been either of the two (I never considered Harry watching, Harry and Ginny are to much of an item in my head) ... So maybe yo ufooled me half, you at least made me paranoid. ;)

Great little story here.
Drakkensdatter chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I knew you wanted us to think it was Ron in the back of the church, so I knew that it couldn't be Ron...then again, what if you knew that we would know that, but wanted us think that you didn't know that we knew that you knew...man, I just don't think there's any good way to finish that sentence.

The "pumpkin head" bit made me really think that she was marrying Ron, (but then again, maybe you did that in order to make us think it was Ron..[Oi! Don't start that again!]), but I thought it was Harry or maybe (maybe) Draco? Although that last seems really unlikely, since it was way out of character for Draco. And even Harry, really.

But yeah, good head game. Despite (or is that because of...?) the pumpkin line, I kept going back and forth on who I thought was speaking.
Valid User Name chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Raise hand tentatively. Funny how we just assume Ron lost. Excellent fan fiction!
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
you totally had me fooled! Sneaky sneaky! I really liked this (just so you know i really hate Krum i thought the way you wrote him in Aftermath and Mirror,Mirror was perfect!)