Reviews for The Pumpkin King
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love it! It's just so evil and diabolical and hilarious!
UlrichxYumi15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This story was freakin amazing! I love it! Had me on the edge of seat the whole time I read it!
Yules chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh! Great job! Yeahh for awesome writers! Haha, I loved Yumi and Ulrich's acting. Funy :) Heh, anyway, I read what that spammer was saying "d-u", and I understand how annoying it must be. He/she probably knows he/she's being annoying though...maybe...er...hopefully. Well, I wish you luck on getting your hands on her/him! And wonderful writing! (both of you)
d-u chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
ATTENTION ALL LYOKO FANS! TYPE TOOWAM ON GOOGLE, CLICK ON SMALL YELLOW SIDE PANEL, CLICK LYOKO AGAIN ON THE LIST TO VOTE FOR FIFTH SEASON! p.s. you can vote more the once but you need to wait a day.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wonderful.

This is a great little side-story to your "April Fools" series.

I also love Odd's bi-curious sense of humor, and even more of the Ulrich/Emily/Yumi triangle.

Odd, as depicted in these stories, has truly earned the greatest title a prankster can receive, that of "Magnificent Bastard".

I love it.

Say, I've just noticed you've never reviewed any of my fics. Don't be shy, now. -_
Katie chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
hahahahahahaha...OH MY GOD I LOVED IT! IT WAS HILARIOUS AND CREEPY! IT WAS FANTASTIC!
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Great, yet again! Seems like it could use a follow up chapter, though.
Lover of all that is Animated chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This is the GREATEST! I can't wait for the next April Fool fic, I hope there's another one on Halloween, it would be great if there was one on Valentine's Day too, but there's probably not so much to prank then.

Keep up the great work! D
RGZ Archer chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Hiya! I know its been awhile, I've been kinda busy and didnt get a chance to read much lately. When I fainlly had the chance I checked up on you and Lune-Solei to see what ya'll had written while I was gone. (I used to be AeltJerfan, but got a profile)

I absolutely loved this story. It's kinda funny, but since AF2 I tried to imagine Yumi as Odd's partner, but just couldnt see it since I always thought April fools day was a bit tame for her. Look's like ya'll fixed that eh? I did feel a bit bad abou the shower thing though, Milly's one of my favorite characters, and that was a little much for her. Aside from that, it was all great, esp Sam's act. I could see her as being part Gypsy easly for some reason.

I think this was about the 2nd best I've seen from you two so far, (April Fools 3 is #1, best ending ever!)

I do wonder what you two have cooked up from the next April fool though, now that Yumers is out as the 'traitor' that dosnt leave many options. (Jer's out, he'd never help...or would he? And there are a few others...I guess I was just really looking foward to Yumers being the helper, but I guess it would have made her a hypercrite. Maybe one day the whole gang will be in on it?

Anyways, I think my favorite part was the floating red eyes in the forrest. Dont know how it wa done, (though I would so do it if I did, some of your other ideas have been quite entertaining to do in real life)

I look foward to your next work. Till then Ja Ne!
Wave Maker chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
(Told you guys I was really swamped. I only now was able to read this; 17 days after Halloween had passed. *sighs* I really need to make room for the important things in my schedual like reading fanfiction stories, don't you think?)

You guys just keep getting more and more brilliant every year. Seriously how do you do it?

The only bad part about the story was that I printed it out and brought it with me to school so I could read it -since trying to read it with ADD and internet access calling me away would have been horribly unsuccessful- and all my teachers probably thought I was insane since I would burst out into laughter at you twos' genius in the middle of their lectures (Though that's probably my fault huh? Not everyone can be as great planners as you two. )

I'd say I don't know how you two are going to outdo your selves for your next tale, but I always wonder that and you always blow all us fans away all over again, so this time I'll just say "Totally wicked story" and make a note to try not be surprised next time, hmm? :)

:D *peace sign*
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Awsome fic i must say, i love how jealous Yumi were when Odd and Emily were sort of hitting on him.

I just think Aelita was a bit to hard on Jeremie at the end tough, but i love how Jeremie actully sugested that they should have bury Odd alive. )
Noodle Fiasco chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I completely love this
the true elec chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was a truly great halloween fic. Odd's hauntd house wold have been scary if I had seen it rather than read it but it was still great. It was good to see the humour from the april fools continue to halloween, even if it might have sacrificed some horror.
Dark Bunny of Doom chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
OHMYGOD! That was as good as the April Fool's stories combined! You guys are great authors!
White Moon Fox chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
best halloween story ever. Enough said. Oh except that i luved the fact that you made Yumi Odd's partner in crime. Odd calling Yumi sadistic,Pricless