Reviews for Treat or Trick?
Stef.85 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I liked this. I usually don't even take time to read the one chapter fics, but for some reason I read this one... and I really enjoyed it. I guess because I could see this scene actually happening between Mark and Lexie on the show. Good job. I'm go check out your other Mark/Lexie fics!
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Cute! I really liked it! You should add to it
KouenTaisa chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Going to make this one short and sweet, if I can.

I loved this. It was cute and adorable, gruff and completely Mark. I like that it was told from Lexie's POV, but it would have been interesting to see what Mark was thinking about too as he offered the trick or treat and the pumpkin carving looking.

Anyways, loved it... and now I'll quietly run away to read another.
Santicela chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love this writing style, and like the story and dialogues, :)
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
so cute:)
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I loved this :D It was adorable. You're a brilliant writer, especially when it comes to all things Slexie related. Keep up the great writing!
Vivalina chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Great job ! I love their interaction.

“Shut up, Grey! I’m trying to be nice here.”

“Oh,” you say. “Sorry.” You wait for what’s coming next.

That really made me Lol.
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Ah! How did I miss this? I watch the "Grey's Anatomy" archives for Lexie/Mark stories like a hawk (there aren't enough of them), and look what happens! But anyway, so happy now! :-D :-D :-D

Good way to start off with Lexie herself thinking of her recent lack of interaction with Mark, but sneaking in some small looks that he could have given her (hehee!). I also thought the comment, "Last year Christina Yang made you dress up as an idiot; this year you turned into one for real." So very funny indeed! ;-D

During the George moments, I felt Lexie's pain and humiliation. I kind of feel like Lexie and I are kindred spirits! Ha!

Haha, Mark's "doe-eyed" and "deer in headlights" comments were quite funny and very McSteamy-ish! As was the whole trick or treat bit and the "damn pumpkin carving thing." Too funny! LOL! I'd so very much love it if it were an actual scene! Sadly and most regrettably, it's not. :-(

I'd love if this whole thing had been on the actual show! The ending was so very sweet indeed! I'd love it if you wrote some more Lexie/Mark stories. You're the only other person on here besides Ann Kathrynn who seems to have a really good grasp on their characters and writes really good stories about them. So I seriously hope you write more about them!

New episode of "Grey's Anatomy" comes on tonight, let's hope that there will be *some* Mark/Lexie interaction! (I bet there won't be any though.) But anyways, great job! ;-D
Kristi chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very nice!
blackdiva72 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Good work, but would Mark kiss her out in the open in the hospital for the first time? That just does not seem like his style.
Ann Kathrynn chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Yay! Oh my god, I loved it. Especially after the episode last night where they were never in the same room (do they even work in the same hospital anymore? Geez...), this was a FANTASTIC treat! I liked the way it started out a little sad, but quickly ended with sweet sweet Mark/Lexie goodness. Words cannot express how much I loved this, and I think I will now go read it again. Great job!
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
loved this! mark and lexie are my new favorite grey's (sort of) couple. this was very well written. Favorite line: "Last year Cristina Yang made you dress up as an idiot; this year you turned into one for real." Looking forward to more Mark/Lexie stories from you. :)