Reviews for The Awakening
latuacantante4him chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
So, they captured Jane. Love the Nickelback/Kid Rock version of the song. BTW! They are really kicking ass. I'm still bouncing here. :)
MyHeroin chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
i have to pee so bad. im so waiting untill this is done!
OliviaJane chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
"When this was all over with, we were going to spend a week in bed with me showing her just how lucky I felt to have her in my life." - Phew, is it hot in here or what? That boy knows just what to say to make me go weak in the knees. lol

The image of Emmett as 'Jason'...too hilarious.

150? For the love of God...all I got left to chew on is my toes, and I'm no where near limber enough for that. lol
EC4me chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
I love the idea of the Cullens all singing together as they take out the Volturi guard. The last ones to die must have been so freaked by it all. It really did seem like a cheesy Halloween movie there.
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
EW Nickelback, how could you!

And could you have possibly read Daddy's Little Cannibal's Halloween story?

by the by, you guys must have really fast postage to get my care package by tomorrow! Especially considering the only address you have is Bulls in Brooklyn, Australia...

You might end up sending it to Michael Guy Chislett from the Academy is...

lol if you don't get that reference, put up another chapter and it will be explained!
anj1011 chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
I loved the Nickelback song!

Very original (:

Next chapter pleeassee :)

x
My-Edwardx chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
dear lord, i wasnt even going to read this story but im glad i did.

it's fantastic.

your such a talented writer.

and i love how the updates are so fast :D
EC4me chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
That was a really interesting chapter. I'm glad the Cullens are going to be alright now and when they die.
pixie194 chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
AWSOME...must get to the next chapter
monomo chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
so then you're telling us everything will go fine for the fight then?
Aprilbaby19 chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
Totally loved this chapter. It was a good change..also nice to see the fact that The Cullens have Souls (which we all know already) explained to someone who is a monster...make them realize the bad choices they made...Bring on the next chapter :)
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
The final review...sob

The only thing that will cheer me up is a Halloween care package made of day-old lollies and chocolate...or

ANOTHER CHAPTER!
luv2beloved chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
Oh, Lordy, what is the big idea!
OliviaJane chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
Awesome POV...so serious, with a little twist of humor there at the beginning...Emmett stop playing with your kill. lol
MyHeroin chapter 9 . 10/31/2008
excellent! i read all the chapters soo far in a 1/2 hour.

more more more!