Reviews for The Awakening
SlytherinSnapeSnake chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
Update!
SlytherinSnapeSnake chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I love this new ending. Have you gotten the entire story written then? If so then i seriously hope that people do review lol.
XxCocoLovexX chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
cool!

yeah Im very curious to see what happens next!

please update!
nothingleft chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I'm glad you rehashed that last chapter for us! Can't wait to see what happens next! woot-woot!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
ooh..I'm intrigued.

I always understood your reasoning for ending Year 2 the way you did, though it was a shock.I see why it was important to leave the characters in a certain place. I do remember the first thing I learned in English class was never to end a story with 'and it was all a dream.' But as long as you like it it's the main the thing.

anyway, ramble over. looking forward to AU ending.
Loco987 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
i cant wait for the next update! Happy Halloween!
tank-a-roonie chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
SECOND CHAPTER PLEASE XD i want more lol
LisaMK chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I enjoyed all of your other stories so much. I am anxious to read the continuation of your wonderful plot lines.
monomo chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
woah that ending left me wanting more!

you better get 13 reviews quick haha i want the next one!
nia-ox chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Ooh! How suspenseful!

I really want to know what'll happen 'at sundown'!

Please update soon!
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I'm so glad you're writing this! I liked the ending of Year Two (though it took me some time to get used to it) and I understand why it ended the way it did, but I'm very excited to read this. I loved the first chapter. I can't wait to read what is going to happen.
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
wow this is so cool!
PowerofX chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Ah...this makes me happy. I am one of the ones who wasn't happy with the dream ending. This is better. And let me say that usually Caius is written as an a-hole...in this chapter he isn't lovable but kind of helpful. Interesting, LOL. I am so glad you decided to revisit the story and take another path. Waiting for the next part...
gemmabobella chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I still liked your original ending the best, but I am very intrigued by what you've started here. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.
lizbre chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Yeah it posted. cannot wait to see the response. I love it but I got the sneak preview. Cookies will need to be watching. Love Ya always Mom
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »