Reviews for The Awakening
Jexena chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
No Goodbyes (9:41 am)

That was sweet that he showed her that. I really would have thought that it would be Rosalie and Emmett to sneak off and have sex though. LOL. Bella, Bella, Bella, when are you going to realize that that boy never actually does anything for you. He likes violence and carnage. This is the best sport for him. He may be doing this to help keep your family safe. But the only reason he agreed was to be able to take down vampires again. He is like Aro in that manner. He asked you to stay away so that his children do not have to go through the pain of phasing. Yet he is now board because he has no one to fight with. Them being gone has taken away most of the occasional vampires also. Now they are deduced to the ones that actually do just stumble upon their little neck of the woods. So you see, he is actually doing this for him. He has every intention of going home. But this is his great send off. Hello, you are such an idiot Jacob. Humans have fought wars in the name of peace and freedom since the dawn of time. You are just too slow to understand why others do what you do for fun. Good job Amber. That is totally what he deserves. Tough love. Bella is such a good person. It will all work out. I wouldn’t mind her not having to hear from smartass Jacob again, but I do miss Seth. He is so nice. He generally wants to help, much like Bella was and is.
Jexena chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Single Thought (9:09 am)

I love that story, Home Improvement Cullen Style. That was a very fun and hilarious read. It looks like you really can teach an old vampire new tricks. That was very ingenious of him. Okay, the wolves really are too interested in dismemberment and death. That is so wrong when you take into account how young they actually are. I feel worse for Seth, he was always so sweet. No matter the situation he was always a calm voice of reason. He is almost like the packs version of Jasper or Carlisle. Jacob was long gone the first time he phased though. It is good that Bella was able to calm Edward enough to continue watching the disk. They both know that they need this information. Everyone knows that Edward will always do whatever is necessary to make it so that Bella never has to take a life. No matter the quality of the life. Nice job turning that into a joke to lighten the mood a little. Good girl, your learning. Emmett is right yet again. And Bella and Rosalie were right to take up for him. They need to get it out of their systems now. I think it was rather demeaning of Jacob to say it like that. Esme may be the mother but she is a woman, wife, and vampire also. You can’t forget any of those points. Which is why Jacob is always such a prick. Jacob is annoying me just as much as always. He is so rude and condescending all the time. I really wish he would just shut up for once. Thank you Jasper for finally shutting up Jacob. Seth is alright though.
Jexena chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Old Friends, New Alliances (8:47 am)

Well, at least we know that they have reliable backup. There is no way that Jacob and Seth are going to let anything happen to Bella. And the only way to do that is to make sure that nothing happens to the family. I am glad that Seth came with him. First off, Jacob shouldn’t have said anything then. Secondly, of course Emmett is going to say something about their sex life. It is his favorite topic. Third, How could they not have a sex life after being married for almost two years and her being a vampire almost all of that time? I am sure that if Bella wasn’t so worried there would be a couple men in her family getting a talking to, or a yelling at. I always liked Seth and thought that Leah was a little too protective of him. He was always quite strong in will and cunning. At least he has an actual job to fall back on when He calms down enough so that he doesn’t have to phase anymore. I always thought that he would be the first to stop phasing. Damn, I think she actually owes him a couple of ass kicking’s that she is more than capable of giving him now. That would have been some real entertainment. Watching Bella beat the snot out Jacob would be great entertainment for a couple of them I am sure. Too bad that Edward is always saving her from herself. Yes, he is still the same stupid know it all. I do not like him. Jacob is a very disturbing individual. He needs to stop taking so much pleasure in killing. That is not going to teach his children anything good.
Jexena chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Plotting (8:19 am)

Okay, ladies, calm down. These men are good at what they do. Just because the do not fight on a regular basis, or want to. That doesn’t make them incapable. With Carlisle, Jasper, and Edward there is bound to be a very good strategy going. This has got to be detrimental for both Edward and Bella. The only reason Edward isn’t showing it as much is because of his century of learning control. Bella is on two, that is something that takes actual time. I have mixed feelings about him asking her to not come after him. I can see that he is trying to avoid history repeating itself. But there really is no way for her to live without him. She may as well just put herself in a coma until he returns. That is the only way she will be able to avoid suicide. Carlisle is acting a little scary now. Maybe there is a reason they don’t do these types of things often. LOL Hey, the way I see it they are lucky that she even let go of Edward after what they were just told. That was a funny joke. I love how you refer to the original ending. That is awesome.
Jexena chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
It’s Time (7:30 am)

Once again I really feel bad for Jasper having to deal with her up and down emotions. I am sure that she is trying to keep it together. But this is not something she has really had to deal with before. The last time she went to Volterra it was to save Edward, even if it meant giving her life. Now that is not an option in any way, shape, or form. She needs to try though. That is really great that she was able to drain the guys while she fought them. And yet they still do not know of that power. She must be getting really good at using it. It shouldn’t be hard to show that they are a family as that is what they have always been. Once again, I hate Alec. He is such an ass. That is rude, even if they are in Alec’s domain. You still treat your guests politely. For once I agree with Caius. She is changed now let them be on their way, forever. It is amazing that Aro and them haven’t been overthrown yet with how rude and condescending they are. They don’t even have any impressive powers between them. It would be easy to take the three of them down and take their place. The hard part would be having to deal with the guard. Aro is such a bad liar. He knew what Jane, Felix, and Demitri were up to way back when. He knew what Stephen was capable of this time. He is so determined to find a power in her that he would bring her the most evil of circumstances to have it shown. This is only because he has no idea how to actually trust someone. I doubt he truly trusts anyone in that room even. You go Carlisle. I love that he keeps taking up for the family. I know that he would never let the Volturi do anything to them. But the fact that he keeps talking back to Aro shows that he will go to any lengths to keep them whole and together. Jasper, please hold your ground and do nothing. I love you. So did she just make that up or did she actually faint before finals? So it was all an act. Good job Bella, you are becoming a better actress all the time. They need to stop testing them on the family angle. That is the only thing they know how to be. Emmett is lucky he got away with that little jab. Then again I am sure that, being who he is, that would have been expected. Yes, please, let the go and move on with your existence. Are you scared Aro. Well you should be. They are ten times better than your stupid guard. If they actually wanted the power and glory they could take you down easily. Let them go before they change their minds and decide to show you just what they are capable of. I was just wondering, how is it that they do not know about Jasper when the last time Alice was there she touched Aro? Is there to actually be a showdown? This will be fun.
obsessedovredward chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
yay yay yay!Edward's okay!This story was amazing from start to finish and i think it was definitely the ending more worthy of your fabulous trilogy :) I wish i had time to review every chapter as i read but it just wasn't for those i didn't do, they were also really god!
obsessedovredward chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
Esme IS the coolest mom! I wonder what Emmett was thinking when Bella did that to him? I would love to be able to read minds right now...ANYway, cool chappie! :)
obsessedovredward chapter 11 . 2/24/2009
oh...gory. i have to admit, i like Emmett's way of thinking... 'One sawed in half vamp. Two sawed in half vamps. Three sawed in half vamps' Yeah. i really like that 's saw them all in half!Lovely chapter
obsessedovredward chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
Bring out the saws! 's Jane?I wanna see the bitch chopped and shredded into dog food...
obsessedovredward chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
lol! Head-soccer...Does anyone have a spare head? i wanna play too!

are really heating up for this story.I will never be able to think of Esme in the same way again...What's wrong with Alice? I gotta read more now...
obsessedovredward chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
My fav lines:

“Holy shit!” Emmett said in an awed tone. “My brother is fuckin’ Genghis Khan, Samuel Colt, and General Sherman all in one.”

“The big one knows some history,” Jacob snorted.

“Fuck you,” Emmett snorted, pushing on Jacob’s arm.

“Language, Emmett! We might have to fight for our lives, but there’s no reason to be uncivilized about it,” Esme chided.

Totally hilarious! :) Can't wait for them to slice up some Volturi ass...I wanna get my own vamp-tastic saw!
obsessedovredward chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
hehe. Our Jazzy is a quite a devious little devil,I wonder what he's though of in that cute head of his...
obsessedovredward chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
okay, lemme the 'p' in 'nope'...It just HAS to be Jacob, right? Yay! And...Esme CURSED! Wow. with the reading... :)
cabr chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
At first I didn't want to read this story because I really liked Year Two's ending. But I like the way you write and develop your characters. I am glad I read it. It was fun!
former.trackstar chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
AWESOME! I loved it really I did!
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »