Reviews for The Awakening
former.trackstar chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Man, this is a kick ass fight !
former.trackstar chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Mhuh...
former.trackstar chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
what a cliffy
former.trackstar chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
This is execellent ...I love it so far
former.trackstar chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Interesting...Me like so far

and Jacobs is back, wow!
kaiserin1792 chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
oh god this is a great ending! i would have preferred this over the i-was-a-vampire-and-that-was-a-dream thing.. heheh )

grea work!
JenniferC77 chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
I'm so, so happy that you did this. You write family and devotion with a fierce intensity...the love is always palpable in your stories. The hell sequence for the unnamed vampire was very creepy and Halloween-worthy. This was the perfect add-on to the Year series. The dream ending has its own special charm, but I loved how you dipped back into the dream to give us closure. Just brilliant! Jenn.
Camryn-is-my-Heart chapter 13 . 11/22/2008
Very awesome! I can't decide which ending I liked better. The dream one was so unexpected, but this was so full of awesome action... Amazing. Great job! Loved it!
blueheronpl chapter 13 . 11/12/2008
I liked this ending - I never say no to more Cullen! However, I'm still in love with the original dream ending, and that will forever be the "real" ending for me. I really do love the idea of a maniacal-laughing Emmett wielding a saw, though. That was pretty priceless!
Suzie092290 chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
DANG GIRL! ! ! ! What a wonderful story! ! ! ! AGAIN! ! ! LOVED IT! ! ! !
Gehry-Girl chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
You are so amazing! What a wonderful history!
WalksOfLife chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
Loved it!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 13 . 11/3/2008
just got the chance to read the rest of chaps now.

really enjoyed them.

chapter ten- the Bright White Room was definitely the standout piece of the whole thing. you did great with that one, really raised the standard for the fic.
Girlz-Rule chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
OMG! great story... wish there was more;D :D
Knoxdiver chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
Okay, SERIOUSLY! You better be glad that I don't have one of those diamond wires...and know who you are...and where you live...otherwise I'd TOTALLY come after you! For hurting Eddie AND for the fake-out! I nearly had, like, FIVE separate heart attacks! Potential heart failure aside, I really liked this chapter. I know you wanted the story to be 13 long, but whew! This one was so long! Lucky for me, it was filled with the most wonderful one-liners. I had trouble picking my favorite until the very end: Amazing. And it came from Emmett so that makes it even better! Great job!
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »