Reviews for The Awakening
Knoxdiver chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
Seriously! I want to mom-adopt Esme! She really is the coolest ever!
Knoxdiver chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
Oh, Emmett. I know I say it every time, but I really do love him to bits. Yay for Cullen Karaoke! It's been a while since we got some EBA up in here, even if 'B' wasn't exactly part of it.
Knoxdiver chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
Wow. That's was AWESOME! Seriously. It does raise some serious questions about what would happen to, say, Edward or Jasper, but this was really cool. Well, except for that little note at the end there. I did NOT like that so much. *pouts*
sarahmariehudak chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
this was fantastic.

:D
Knoxdiver chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
I. Heart. Rose. Nuff said!
LibraryChild chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
yay! *attacks author* oh my god! i love these chapters better than the originals. sorry... xD ths is so cool! i love you ! youamazing! happy writing!
Miakoda of Pirates Swoop chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
wow...just wow.

'It didn’t take long before we all started to hear the pounding. It really was coming from all directions, but it was louder from overhead. At least they hadn’t bothered with the ground. That would have been a little too freaky for me, seeing a vampire pop up from the ground, like some dead corpse rising from the grave. The last thing I needed Rose to add to her list was “first vampire to be afraid of the dark” and that’s exactly what would happen if I had to see something like that. I was a vampire, but I had limits damn it!' would have to be my fav part.
Miakoda of Pirates Swoop chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
love the story. talk to you guys later?

Meg/MR. B
Knoxdiver chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Good for Rose! *grumbles* Stupid Jacob. And score one for sisterly love!
Knoxdiver chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
*squishes Emmett* I really do love that boy. Major points for the brotherly love and then the motherly love. That was seriously sweet. Oh, yes, and the RxEm love too. Wonderfully done. Now what are Alice and Jacob off doing?
Knoxdiver chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Okay, that banter between Rose and Jasper? Love it. I'd like to see more of that between the siblings, especially the non-Edward-or-Bella siblings. It's nice when they get a chance to shine.
amgglekim chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
You are amazing... I loved this "alternative ending", but as much as I enjoyed this Halloween treat, I must admit I like your original ending much better.

The weapons were awesome, Bella kicked ass, Jane is gone from our sight... perfection.

I never tire of reading your stuff my dearest... never.

Many hugs,

Kim
amgglekim chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
So just that they were draining her... all this time I thought it was something special... Hm.

I'm surprised that Emmett is scared of Bella's power, but considering its his first glimpse of Picky's special stuff, I can understand some nervousness...

I'm off to finish up this awesome fic of yours.. :D
amgglekim chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
Just... wow.

Another amazing POV, Emm is so awesome isn't he?

So I have yet to discover this secret weapon of Bella's.. I'm off to the next chapter to read all about it... I can't wait to hear from Aro.. :D
Stalle chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
as much as i loved the original ending, this had me on the edge of my seat! Happy Halloween!
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »