Reviews for Hatred, justified_??
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Nice, very nice *grin*
mufasa chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
well done dear. keep the good work up ...i am waiting to see news from you.
animalcrackers chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
that was great! nice just the way it is! keep up the great work!
Akimekura Amura chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Keh heh heh heh heh *sniggers* Sirius deserved that. Way to go Snape Muhahaha I'm kinda glad he punched him.
Yolanda chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Wow! You certainly are good at expressing anger and hatred. I felt like I got punched at the end myself. I wonder if there's any chance that those two will ever get over the Shrieking Shack incident-both the one that happened in the past and the one in POA?
coesius chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
oh hell, you are right. I can't believe i did THAT mistake, especially considering that i know Hogwarts: A History by heart. ok, i am changing it right now. I am rightfully very very ashamed and i apologize from all hp readers for my stupid mistake...

love, coesius(the author)

PS: Ok, hermione. Are you satisfied?
Hermione chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
YOU CAN'T APPARATE ON THE GROUNDS! HONESTLY,AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S READ HOGWARTS, A HISTORY?
Kiana chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Whoa, interesting! The end of that chapter . . ! I can't wait to see what happens next; I can't even begin to immagine! Who'll fix Sirius' nose- if he's still a convict. When does this take place? Cool story. And no, I'm not fuming- each to their own.
RADKA chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
YOWZA!
Airelle chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Oh dear. Snape's really losing his temper. Yikes, the man needs a hug. :) Hee... I like Sirius too, he's a great character, so it is sad to see him all bloodied up. But Snape wins this round! *cheers*
Jenni chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
oOo! I love Snape, such a cool character... I've read the books in Finnish, so it took me a while to figure out he's the same as Kalkaros in Finnish. Not too long, though, since he has such a noticable character. *g*
Delete Account Please chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Awww, poor Sirius! You're right-Sev is great-I do like him. But I LOVE & ADORE Sirius :)
mathchickie chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
okay i know you werent going to continue this but by all means please consider doing so...my curiosity has been peaked and i would very much like to read more! _