Reviews for A Wolf's Cry
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I loved this .. really creepy and awesome cause they became werewolves _
The Sweetest Venom chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
;A;

DE FUK.

it was actually scary.
Howdy y'all chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Dark, creepy, and wearwolves. Love it!
Fear Riku chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh... my... God! That was crazy!
i-am-a-coffe-crazy-writer chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
really cool. written pretty well, although i would have liked to find out if zuko was diner or was turned into a werewolf... im assuming diner
Rand0mV1rus chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Hey, I plan on doing something really unnessesary. Making a sequel to this story. But I would like to add my own character into the story. Okay bear with me now. all that stuff you wrote happens, but my character fails to save Toph so he decides to take revenge on the Lycans. But what happens when he comes face to face with Toph? Anyway I just felt that I needed your permission just in case you got mad or something. Whether you want me to post it or not I could care less. Please email me at
Rand0mV1rus chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Hey. Now I would like to do something really unnessary. I want to make a sequel to this story, but with my own character. Now all the same stuff happened except my character failed to save Toph. So he decides to take revenge on the Lycans. But what happens when he comes face to face with Toph? Anyway, I just felt that I needed your permission just in case you got mad or something. Whether you want me to do it or not I could care less. Please email at Yeah yeah laugh it out.
atlarocks chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
woah...that was intense.

i was actullaly a little suspence during the attack

that is kinda sad though, but that is what completes this story

5/5 stars:)

good job!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Sweet, nice tale. I always love a good werewolf story.
kyro chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
o scary...

wow that was an awesome Halloween fic yep spooky aswell carry on with your fics and i am still waiting for more chapters of two of you fics so please carry on!

toodles for now then! D