Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
Yattanaruto chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hi! Reviewing again. I really liked this one too. Surprise surprise. Finally nice fics after the Azkaban stuff.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
aww
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Aaaaah,what a sad sad thing to happen and yet there is still something for them after all those years!WOOW!You've done it beautifully,yet again!
IrishCailin16 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Really liked this scene - very believeable! Well done!
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow.

A beginning and an end, huh?

-smiles-

This one was really good.
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Since you ask so nicelly, i'll leave another review. hahahaha.

I love fics that talk about the POA, GOF, or OOTP timeline. I can't picture them having a romance during their Hogwarts time, there's not enough subtext for that. I believe that they were just friends during their school time.

Anyway. Halloween should be their perfect time for a good old angsty fuck. But without my horrible, horrible jokes.

Amazing, as always. I'll be reading more of your work for sure.
MissKamara chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You are a fucking genious.
amaya moore chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this made me feel all bubbly and warm inside once, of course, the angst was forgotten. I can't imagine having to be in this situation, so I think you did a good job conveying their feelings _

long live remusxsirius w
EdwardsLily chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OMIGOODNESS! They do need to talk. Sex can't work out everything, but... This is... wow. Amazing.
TreeTart chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
you are an amazing writer ]
buggie21 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I could just feel the crazy tension between them. It must have been so awkward, scary, everything for them... I honestly can't decide whether I like the Marauders era or GOF. Both are great, granted the emotions and such are different. I s'pose I like a mixture of both!

Great job, as alway!

Sam
BekTehGreat chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
there are tears in my eyes XD

dude, you didn't even have to SAY that there was desperation. it was just known XD

beautiful isn't even the right word to describe it, but I can't think of anything else so take beautiful, times it by like 10 and you'll get close to my reaction XD
Tink Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Fantasmic - that's fantastic and orgasmic in one! XD. Love it. The last lines were really powerful. Great job!
ihearthpfanfic chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
that was so awesome!

i almost cried at the beginning since you talked about that...unfaithful Halloween day...

time to go on and read the other Sirius/Remus stories!
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 12/4/2008