Reviews for Harem
Skepo chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
that was really good!

i love it..perfect way to rap up
Clashtyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
trapped, freed, and harem are the best lemony smut stories i have read. keep up the amazing work :D
antipyro chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I just love Hallowe'en and it's been a wish of mine to do over my house with creepy giant spiders on the roof, tombstones and errant limbs strewn in the front yard, eggadd, I'm making so many errors I may as well type with two fingers rothlol! se?

Talk about limbs?

I know that these are all quite similar, but I just love the settings, build up, back story(ies), dialogue between characters and your wicked imagination for outfits!

Yea!
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Awn theyre so cute.. and hot, of course. Im thinking on getting some dance lessons myself.

So, continue? (puppy eyes)
5378756837 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that was beyond hot.

amazing work as always
gasolinerain chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
guh! you can write smut like whoa.

you have a true talent for writing! thanks for sharing this.
wishimight chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Yet another great one shot. So hot. Loved the costumes. Very visual descriptions.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Woah, I'm surprised I didn't review this even though I love it. Or maybe I did but without logging in? Either way. Very well written. I love your stuff! Awesome writing.

Love Elodie
ChrissyBellaDiva chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow. This Was So Cool. I Love The Costumes And The Arabian Theme. This Was A Really Awsome Lemon. I Loved The Other Two Before This One. And This One Lives Up To The Others. It Was Like An Incredible Dance That went On Between Them. The End Was Beautiful, How Much They Love Eachother And How They Couldn't Get Enough Of Eachother. The Lemons Were Like Candle Wax Being Poured, Slowly, Passionetly And Painfuly Hot. I Love This Story.
dlhk chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I absolutely LOVED this. I loved how you set it up to seem like they were going to be a one night stand, when in all reality they were together. I LOVED that. I loved the costumes and the passion. I loved it all. Smokin' hot. You can write. seriously. -MoB
unmistakably forbidden chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
good job! :D
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
more possibly in edward pov?
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hot damn! How'd you manage to make that both hot and sweet? That was one of the best one shots I've ever read. You could feel the heat, but then when you described the look in his eyes, you could feel his love. That was awesome!
Shan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Nice and sweet lemon. :)
pippapear chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very very nice!

What I would give to be in his harem!

;)

Thanks for this.

Hope your halloween was a good one.

Cheers.