Reviews for Invader Zim: The Series
siramay chapter 5 . 10/16/2019
OH NICK! I GET IT hahahahahahahaha
(Nickelodeon right?)
Phoenix-Inferno18 chapter 32 . 12/12/2017
Hi! I thought that this was a neat idea, and I have a few things to say. I thought that your writing was pretty good and I liked how you tried to elaborate and add details, but one thing really bothered me. The OCs. They were ok at first, but then they multiplied. And multiplied. And got more random. And then multiplied again. I don’t mean to be harsh, but that just didn’t work for me. But otherwise, good job! I am reading some of your other fanfiction and it is pretty good!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
Well heres the rewiew for GIR s slushies. Youre doing a great job so far, i like the new sideplots and Nicks pretty cool to. Took him a bit to get the hang of narrting without being annoying but id say hes got it now. I loved loved foodfight Dib being genuinely Zim complimenting the food gun was bloody adorable. Nicks Religion song was weird but oh well.
anon chapter 75 . 7/29/2017
Excuse me ramblings:
It didn't feel very "IZ"-like tbh. It felt saturated with OCs and pairings ( Seriously, Red and whatshername? -_-), the annoying narrator, Darth (blind guy) I found preachy as hell and too serious to fit into the IZ universe. I just felt like telling him to "Chill the fuck up! If you are so preachy about tolerance and how bad the empire is with mental and physical defectives, why that attitude towards Zim?" Zim's definitely only second to Gir in mental illness out of the IZ cast, and the only reason the empire hasn't killed him is because the little bastard is a walking disaster and they can't due to the control brains being driven insane with how much insanity he carries.
I found the darn song interruptions annoying and distracting. I stopped reading at some point. I noticed you seem to dislike Zim a lot and practically worship Dib to the point of giving Zim more bad traits (seriously? Zim having a dream of raping a human? He seems the sort who would be grossed out by contact of any kind in a "Sheldon-like"manner.). Yes, Zim's evil and criminally insane, but Dib is no saint, he's always harassing harmless cryptids like Bigfoot just so he can be famous.
TBGWNMHGB chapter 2 . 1/27/2017
I like the idea of the narrator as a character... Other than that I really love how it's going so far. I can't wait until I have time to read the rest!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/19/2015
I love the Danny phantom mystery meat reference you added when Danny and Tucker were in trouble for the food fight.

So tell me...
WHERE DO YOU KEEP GETTING THESE AWESOME REFERENCES?!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Attention IZ fans!

As some of you may know there is a fanfic named recyclable, the sequel to clairvoyance. Both are wonderful fics. Unfortunately the sequel recyclable may be on the verge of abandonment do to lack of reveiws. Now I think that most of will not only enjoy both fics but be able to understand where I'm coming from. I mean nobody wants a great fic they enjoy to be cancled do they? Hopefully you can put yourself in the shoes of the readers of recyclable. Come on people reveiw. FOR THE CHILDWEN. ( you guys should get that reference)
Constellation Temptation chapter 42 . 1/5/2015
It's kinda funny that they agreed to never agree after agreeing
Constellation Temptation chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
my favorite "pains of christmas" have to be 7 and 12. That fact that Zim and Gaz team up (And is seven, Dib too) to shoot stuff at innocent ppl is just hilarious. This kinda thing gives me LIFE!
Constellation Temptation chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
And thats why you dont try to hit babies. Because Nick the Karma guy will send his army of death bees after you
Constellation Temptation chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
I don't think asking him nicely for the disk would have worked, narrator. What, you think Dib would just give up proof of aliens, the one thing that would make ppl see him as sane, just because Zim asked NICELY? Well, it might've worked... but I honestly like Zim's plan more.
Constellation Temptation chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
OMG My favorite part of this chapter were the parts with Dib and Gaz! i kinda wish that had happened in the show now
Constellation Temptation chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
You tied him to a CEILING FAN! OMG! Just thinking about him slowly spinning around makes me laugh.
Major144 chapter 75 . 12/6/2014
A perfect story from start to finish! All the chapters were great, the charters and the OC were all truly memorable. You excellently used several references from other TV shows and movies making the overall story even funnier. The final chapter was amazing where all the main characters learn an important lesson and make peace with each other. The ending was wonderful.
MaskedGamer chapter 75 . 5/14/2014