Reviews for Edge: The Untold Story
PurpleRain012 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It hurts. Stop making me laugh! I can't breathe! Seriously. This was so freaking hilarious! I love Edge and there are way too many fanfics out there where he abuses Lita and Randy or John are the savior. *shakes head* I mean, I like reading them but I hate that he has to be the bad guy, anyways, this was soooo darn hilarious.
Azrael-013 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I love the concept - Edge gets ticked at the amount of godawful fics starring him (or in general) and decides to write one proclaiming himself to be perfect. Absolutely brilliant!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Edge rules.

This was awesome :)
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
That was insane! Like, a good insane. It is really good, and seriously, there aren't enough pro-Edge fics out there. This was definitely worth checking out. Amazing.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Hey!

Happy Halloween! I really liked this story, and I have to agree with you...there aren't enough Edge stories on here that are of a good quality. There are some, but those are few and far between, usually buried beneath the crappy ones, most of which you described in this. I love Edge, but it is very hard to capture his awesomeness, which is why I've only written one fic about him. I quite like pairing him up with Natalya, actually.

Lita and Hunter? Yeah right. Lita & Shawn? Gross. Sorry. I can stand just about any pairing, but those two are gross. And I'm sick of crappy little fangirls writing all these stories about the Lita/Edge/Matt deal, where Lita's always a whore and Edge is a bastard and Matt's sweet as pie. Come on people, get over it already. You did a great job with this, and the Cena fangirls thing was hilarious! That always makes me laugh.

King Edge the Awesome ruled! And Cena, as Edge would say, is a "dorkimus maximus." LOL.

Great job, and keep writing :)

Tina