Reviews for Insomnia
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I think Leo was a tad bit too OOC, but otherwise it was a really nice fic!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Loved it!, really, totally, and I didn't feel them out of character at all, they just were in a unusual and relaxed situation, but it was a scene that you can imagine easily, or at least I could.

Keep going like this.

Cya! :)
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awesome! Loved it!
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yes that is the way more fics should be :D
TmntRr chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Aww so cute :) I knew Raph would do stuff like that. He's a softie with his family :)
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aw this was soooo cuuuuute!
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Lmao. I loved that Mikey & Donnie were snuggled up against Raph. Too cute. And I'm glad Leo joined them. :)

Lenni
Babyuknowme13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
AW! I thought the ending was great! Though, I almost feel sorry for Leo's pillow.

I'm not though, because otherwise Leo would never have left his room and gone to Raph's. Anyway, awesome!
Tanigi chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW.

Definitely a favorite. So darned sweet. I loved Leo's resentment toward the pillow, Mikey's sleep-mumbling, and Raph's... well, his version of affection. I couldn't stop smiling. 3

Thanks for a great fic!

Oh, and Merry Christmas!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You talking about cookie dough reminded me of Raph licking a bowl of cookie dough clean in "The Christmas Aliens"...

Run from the frosting of doom, Mikey!
Buttshujinsama chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love this. The characterization is perfect, don't worry about that, and the adorableness and pulchritude is bowling me over. This is definitely going on my faves list.
Skandron chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
awwww, such a cute story ) The ending really made me smile. Poor Leo would get left out alot. I love the idea of them all piling in bed with Raph. D
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh my god how cute! Raph was so lovable ;)
gwen gamgee chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
no, the ending isn't rushed at all. In fact, you're one of the few I've read who pulled off the cuteness of them all climbing into bed together without being too OOC. Good job.

Thanks for writing!

Gwen
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
m cookie dough! :)

Such a cute story! :P and the ending did not seem rushed!