Reviews for Insomnia
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Awesome! Turtle pile! heh. Great. One big brother bonding moment. Great for Raph to cut through all the doubt crap and just grab him. Thanks!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Yays! Bonding!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I think Leo was a tad bit too OOC, but otherwise it was a really nice fic!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Loved it!, really, totally, and I didn't feel them out of character at all, they just were in a unusual and relaxed situation, but it was a scene that you can imagine easily, or at least I could.

Keep going like this.

Cya! :)
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awesome! Loved it!
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yes that is the way more fics should be :D
RandomQueenA chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Aww so cute :) I knew Raph would do stuff like that. He's a softie with his family :)
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aw this was soooo cuuuuute!
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Lmao. I loved that Mikey & Donnie were snuggled up against Raph. Too cute. And I'm glad Leo joined them. :)

Lenni
Babyuknowme13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
AW! I thought the ending was great! Though, I almost feel sorry for Leo's pillow.

I'm not though, because otherwise Leo would never have left his room and gone to Raph's. Anyway, awesome!
Tanigi chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW.

Definitely a favorite. So darned sweet. I loved Leo's resentment toward the pillow, Mikey's sleep-mumbling, and Raph's... well, his version of affection. I couldn't stop smiling. 3

Thanks for a great fic!

Oh, and Merry Christmas!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You talking about cookie dough reminded me of Raph licking a bowl of cookie dough clean in "The Christmas Aliens"...

Run from the frosting of doom, Mikey!
Buttshujinsama chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love this. The characterization is perfect, don't worry about that, and the adorableness and pulchritude is bowling me over. This is definitely going on my faves list.
Skandron chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
awwww, such a cute story ) The ending really made me smile. Poor Leo would get left out alot. I love the idea of them all piling in bed with Raph. D
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh my god how cute! Raph was so lovable ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »