Reviews for Gate of Bone
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
very nice
My Solitude chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Though everything's kind of confusing, I get the gist of the situation. It's very interesting and sad. I can't help but feel unsatisfied with the ending, but I don't know if I want to continue reading more lest it ruins my impression of the story. It's a very nice story.
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
There are so many words to say about this, but let me, at first, start with a WOW.

This story is so confusing, but all dreams are confusing! This story is so intricately interesting and prfoundly true ot dreams. They make no sense, but they can symbolize things that we can't understand! And the realization of Asch being in a dream and Jade's being there were very nice touches! You really got deep into Asch's persona and really understood what Asch could have been feeling! This was compltely amazing! I can't believe this story exists! This much awesome can't be legal.

I can't think of any crit (not like you'd need it from ME). You made perfect spelling and grammar (as best grammar as is needed in a dream) and you really captured the essence of a dream.

Exceedingly nice work!