Reviews for Gate of Bone
Ayame Tendou chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
It's heartbreaking. With Asch thinking that's he is in Luke's dream, Asch thought that Luke was still alive. With all the other characters, like Tear and Guy, going up to the Fon Belt symbolizing them visiting Luke in a dream, is really them visiting Luke on the Fon Belt. Jade being the one who realize what this dream-sharing really is and Anise thinking that she can trade Asch for Luke by bring Asch up and Luke down, really shows how much they miss Luke.

When Jade and Asch woke up in the morning, Jade's 'mood' really shows. Jade miss Luke and he knows, if they want Luke to come down for the Fon Belt, they will have to destroy the world for that to happened. But, Jade can't allow that to happen, because then Luke would be unhappy. Even then, the person they might get if they destroy the world, may not be Luke.

As for Asch, waking up and realizing that was all a dream and Luke really is gone, must have felt like being stab in the heart. He is the reason why Luke is not there. He is alive because Luke gave him, Asch's current body, his body.

You are an excellent writer, the implied messages, the heartbroken ache, the feeling of having lost a dear one, it's all there. Asch may never feel whole again, if he was whole in the first place since Luke's 'birth'.

Thank you for the story and the silent hearthbreak.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
very nice
My Solitude chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Though everything's kind of confusing, I get the gist of the situation. It's very interesting and sad. I can't help but feel unsatisfied with the ending, but I don't know if I want to continue reading more lest it ruins my impression of the story. It's a very nice story.
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
There are so many words to say about this, but let me, at first, start with a WOW.

This story is so confusing, but all dreams are confusing! This story is so intricately interesting and prfoundly true ot dreams. They make no sense, but they can symbolize things that we can't understand! And the realization of Asch being in a dream and Jade's being there were very nice touches! You really got deep into Asch's persona and really understood what Asch could have been feeling! This was compltely amazing! I can't believe this story exists! This much awesome can't be legal.

I can't think of any crit (not like you'd need it from ME). You made perfect spelling and grammar (as best grammar as is needed in a dream) and you really captured the essence of a dream.

Exceedingly nice work!