Reviews for Royalty
Eppoif1 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Darn it Hama, you've got it all wrong!
maggy chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
My husband and I have been married for 4 years come next month, even though we have known each other for 6 years. We are a blended family, me bringing 2 children and him bringing 3 children into the marriage. My husband is an Army. 7 months after we met he was deployed overseas for 15 months. We were both going through divorces and weren't ready for a relationship. He came back and we got together and shortly after that we were married. 6 months after that he was stationed to japan for a year. During the last 4 years we have had our ups and downs, hurts and resentments as well as dealing with past hurts from past relationships, dealing with the fact that he been coming and going due to the military. I admit that I haven't treated him the way I'm supposed to so i contacted the the temple told me what to do when he comes back again. The last deployment I sunk into a deep depression and struggled to get out of. He's been home since March and it's been extremely good and now he is not sure to go back again. He has love me more than ever, but he is hoping that he get another job better than that. The only thing is that even if he can stay like this i am so so happy. I know that I have a long road ahead but I have enough faith for the both of us and I still believe in us and in our marriage,thank to the for making him stay with me again,i will contact him for a spell to make my husband to get a new job.
ArrayePL chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
I hope you will continue this story, please.
Cathy chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
This story is very well written. I can hardly even spot any errors or mistakes, although you emphasized alot in the beginning. I hope you are able to update another chapter sometime in the future. It would be a shame if this story, as good as it is, was never updated again.
Sun Daughter chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
Yeah! You finally updated!

Yes! I know that feeling... my parody has been on hold for a few weeks now and people have been bugging me!

Oh yeah, your story was amazing as usual. No CC for you today, which is why it was added to my community. Seriously, I wish adding it there gave you more reviews. Your writing is wonderful. All in all: lovely job as always, Cabriola. I can't wait to read more

Keep writing and have a nice day!

~Summer
J. Idanian chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
Looks like the plot is moving along nicely, good, and the explanation for how Piando knew about Ursa makes sense. I'm interested to see how you characterize him. No major faults that I can see. One nitpick. I have no idea how old either Piandao or Ursa is and I think Ursa is older than she looks, but twenty years seems an long time ago for Piandao to have left the army. I figured he didn't retire until he'd gotten a little older. But maybe that's just me. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ArrayePL chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
Thanks for updating.
Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is so beautifully written. Wonderful detail, creative flow, and outstanding spelling/grammar.

Congratulations you have been added to my community:

Save the Fandom: Avatar fics that are actually GOOD.

~Summer
J. Idanian chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
Sorry for not reviewing earlier. Anyway, the general plot seems all right, Ursa caught and traded and so forth, all to the good, though I am a little confused about some of the scenes. But that could be just me needing to pay closer attention. But there's a lot of details that I think could be improved. Point 1, Sea Life: Ships back then were generally cramped places to live. While it's not impossible someone could be running around for a while and not get caught, I don't think it would be for as long or in as many places as happens here.

Point 2, Anastastia is more a western name, which doesn't seem in keeping with the theme of Avatar.

Those are the main things. I still think you should keep writing, though.
ArrayePL chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
So Ursa learning the hard way not to trust? Nice touch with the stealing ninja :)
J. Idanian chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
I completely understand about the demands of real life, so don't think that you have to neglect schoolwork for your story. I won't be offended. About the chapter, it was entertaining enough, I think, though I'm not sure why over a hundred pirates would feel inclined to let five ninjas do anything. The ninjas' competence, or lack thereof, continues to amuse. Ursa seems fairly intelligent, though not all the time. I think if you have the time, the story is worth continuing.
ArrayePL chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Well a bit strange chapter, but I'm complaining because you updated at all. Please don't abandon this story. I want to know who and why is after Ursa.
Fire Lord Azula chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Ursa's survival skills seem to be improving. Poor woman has to steal to survive, but she can't be faulted for that. I'm anxious to see how she'll deal with the pirates next chapter. She's stuck, so she'll have to make the best of it!

I hope things improve on your end. Take your time if you need to.
J. Idanian chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
The team of pursuers is starting to develop nicely, they each have their own personality, even if most of them aren't too bright. Ursa's idea might be good in theory, but it sounds dumb in practice, especially if the trip lasts more than a couple days. The appearance of the pirates was mildly amusing, but it seems like it could have been just as easy to come up with another crew. Aside from that, a good chapter, though not a whole lot happened. I await the next installment.
ArrayePL chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Nice chapter and really cool ending. I look forward to read about the encounter between the Ninjas and the pirates :) I hope Ursa gets away in one piece.