Reviews for Lost & Found
reinamarie chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
yo! i favorited you. like these little snips of stories on father/son bonding. )
Deceptifemme chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Aw!Thart is soo cute!1
DrowPrincess chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Awesome story, I really love it.
TashaMK chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
It was as sweet ending and I love how you portray Drizzt except for one thing...I just can't imagine him throwing up after a fight. After growing up in Menzo and living alone in the underdark for 10 years...it just seemed a little unlikely. That was easily overlooked by his perfect "grandpa Bruenor" comment however! Hope you keep writing about these characters!

Nafur chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Excellent. Loved it a lot. You did a great job. I hope that you are going to do more with these characters. I was also wondering if you have any back stories with Zak and his family?
Lady Annikaa chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
It was a great ending! Another wonderful Drizzt family story!
Lady Annikaa chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Yea Drizzt!
Acheroni chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I love your stories, and this one is no different. I think you've done a great job balancing all four characters, while still managing to keep the focus on Zak and his predicament. The characterization is very well done, as well, especially for Drizzt ) Anyway, excellent work, and I hope you update/write more soon!
TashaMK chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
*sigh* I love Drizzt! You write him so well. I love that you don't make him some insecure child like too many authors do. I really enjoy the stories of Drizzt, Cattie, Zak, and Violet. Finishing a good story is always a bit bittersweet. I do hope you're going to continue with these characters even if this story is finished next chapter. Update soon!

Nafur chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
I've never been one to quote parts of a chapter and tell you why I liked them so much. I've always been quick and to the point... that being said, I really enjoy this story and will be sad to see it end.
TashaMK chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Poor Zak! Your doing a great job balancing Zak between frightened child and capable (though young) woodsman. He's practically set up for collasping into his father's arms in relief but remaining strong up to that point. I just love how you've characterized him. And poor, poor Violet. I'm guesing she's sick so Cattie-Brie doesn't have a reason for going out with Drizzt looking for their son? You may not have had Drizzt much in this chapter but you did surprise us with quite a bit of Cattie. Keep up the excellent work and update soon!

Lady Annikaa chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Great chapter! I love how original your stories are!
Nafur chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
I am really liking this story. Zak seems more really now than he did last chapter... fighting off crying more and seems a little more vulnerable. I love that you put Drizzt and Catter-brie together. I've waited for them to be together for years... ever since I started reading the books. Great job and I can't wait to read more.

Cheers,

Nafur
Nafur chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Excellent so far. I am really likeing the character. His personality flips between a mature child and then a frightened boy. Very good. The only thing that I don't see him really doing is being so reasonable... even though he is Drizzt's son... nine years old is still viewed as a just older than a toddler among elves. But otherwise, I think it is a great story and I am excited for more.
Soului chapter 2 . 11/3/2008