Reviews for Live To Fight Another Day
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Muito bom!
jenilee chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I'm going to pretend this happened in the episode. Great job.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Sweet limpSam conclusion with a helping of big-brotherDean. I really thought the episode missed out on a brotherly moment after the exorcism.

I'm thrilled to read that Dean realized that there was nothing more important than the fact that they were brothers and cared for each other.

Well done!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Really cute little story here. I wrote one on the same scene. Loved the episode, so great job. :D
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Excellent tag! I actually really wanted to see something along that line happening in the show! I wanted to see Sam fall and Dean pick him up again!

To me Dean looked disappointed and worried and Sam looked helpless and sorry for what he'd done!

Do you think, like some, that Sams eyes changed colour? I don't think so but I'm interested in what you think!

Good job, well done!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Fantastic coda to what we didn't get to see on the show-Dean dealing with the after effects of Sammy having to use his power!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Excellant... captured a missing scene.
Mandy543 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Great story! Very emotional, I loved it! I don't know if you know this but I think there's a small mistake.

It says "Sam looked down at Don briefly..." I think that's supposed to say Dean, but it's just a small mistake! The story is still great!
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I was hoping someone would write that scene. The only thing missing was for Dean to find out that Sam tried to use the knife and fight the traditional fight BEFORE he resorted to his psychic powers. I think it's important for Dean to know that Sam tried to honor his request, and he arrived too late to wirness that part. Still, this helps!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Thank you! I've been waiting all day for a missing scene with Hurt!Sam and Comforting!Dean. Poor Sammy.