Reviews for Lucky Number Seven
Juli.Horo chapter 1 . 1/23
I love hurt sam stories because u get to see the soft caring side of dean... which is also reflected when dean plays the rough hunter...but more when he has a sick sam to care for.
I accidentally stumbled on to this story. But when I started reading the story...I just couldn't stop... it was just so engrossing and touching.. loved your writing style.. I am not a fan of wincest... but u made it tasteful. Great job... love to read some more of your creation.
brianna.gaffney chapter 48 . 10/20/2016
I've read this whole story through. It was so amazing I didn't stop once to review but I am now. I know it's been five years but please I need that last chapter.
kameis chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
รจ
Luana chapter 48 . 4/15/2016
?
Give up?! ;-;
Please come back!
I love this story 3
The Reviewster chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
HOLY CRAP! 48 CHAPTERS?! JEEZ I CAN'T READ THAT MUCH! ALTHOUGH, I'LL TRY..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
i love how u started this story
SonOfABitch-DeanWinchester chapter 48 . 2/20/2015
I really wish you'd finish this
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 48 . 12/8/2014
When are you going to update? I dont want to be one of THOSE people, but I saw it's been a while. I really love this story and I can't wait to see how it ends.
hi chapter 48 . 9/16/2014
I liked me to re-read this story. Although it saddens me to see that this not yet finished.

PS: sorry if not understood all that well I write a traductor like when I read. Since the English resists me and there amazing stories written in this language.
Arikanana chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
Hey! So I read this story in 2013 and I just wanted to know if you were ever going to post the last chapter! I'm dying to know what happens and I wanted to see the sequel! Dx please come back and update I love your stories!

((I would have reviewed sooner but I didn't have a account at the time...))
tayc49 chapter 48 . 8/30/2014
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! I love this story you can't leave me hanging here!
Arianna Clark chapter 48 . 8/15/2014
I don't know if I wrote this before, but I've really enjoyed this story and would love to read a conclusion. Thank you for your hard work.
deanssammy chapter 48 . 7/21/2014
Last chapter?
CarryOnJ2 chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
awwwwwwwwggg i love this i have been pulling out my hair waiting for the boys relationship to develop! i love how dean mentioned not knowing when he was going to get some...hopefully sooooon! and the kiss at the end had me screaming and yelling YES YES MORE! i need some more PublicDA as well as PrivateDA
Cate Winchester chapter 48 . 6/12/2014
When is the next chapter gonna be up? It's been forever.