Reviews for Lucky Number Seven
Give up?! ;-;
Please come back!
I love this story 3
The Reviewster chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
HOLY CRAP! 48 CHAPTERS?! JEEZ I CAN'T READ THAT MUCH! ALTHOUGH, I'LL TRY..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
i love how u started this story
SonOfABitch-DeanWinchester chapter 48 . 2/20/2015
I really wish you'd finish this
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 48 . 12/8/2014
When are you going to update? I dont want to be one of THOSE people, but I saw it's been a while. I really love this story and I can't wait to see how it ends.
hi chapter 48 . 9/16/2014
I liked me to re-read this story. Although it saddens me to see that this not yet finished.

PS: sorry if not understood all that well I write a traductor like when I read. Since the English resists me and there amazing stories written in this language.
Arikanana chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
Hey! So I read this story in 2013 and I just wanted to know if you were ever going to post the last chapter! I'm dying to know what happens and I wanted to see the sequel! Dx please come back and update I love your stories!

((I would have reviewed sooner but I didn't have a account at the time...))
tayc49 chapter 48 . 8/30/2014
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! I love this story you can't leave me hanging here!
Arianna Clark chapter 48 . 8/15/2014
I don't know if I wrote this before, but I've really enjoyed this story and would love to read a conclusion. Thank you for your hard work.
deanssammy chapter 48 . 7/21/2014
Last chapter?
CarryOnJ2 chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
awwwwwwwwggg i love this i have been pulling out my hair waiting for the boys relationship to develop! i love how dean mentioned not knowing when he was going to get some...hopefully sooooon! and the kiss at the end had me screaming and yelling YES YES MORE! i need some more PublicDA as well as PrivateDA
Cate Winchester chapter 48 . 6/12/2014
When is the next chapter gonna be up? It's been forever.
JoC27 chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
Just wanted to say that this story is awesome, I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us!
laurieglory chapter 48 . 5/9/2014
Any chance on a final chapter or update?