Reviews for Lucky Number Seven
I was not going to read this, but by the time chapter one ended I was hooked. Please do the final chapter. I'm completely invested now.
potterheaddemigod chapter 47 . 3/12
And, I dont know if your reading this, but I noticed that you just suddenly stopped writing and im not going to force you into writing again if you dont want to, but I wanna say that I hope your okay because you kinda just stopped suddenly with out warning and I just hope youre alright.
potterheaddemigod chapter 48 . 3/12
NO NOT COMPLETE DANG IT! This is a really good story its so just no words to describe its PERFECTNESS. I love it so much.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 3 . 2/2
Glad they found Sam. Omg who was touching him. I wonder if it is Marcus.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 2 . 2/2
Wow he's having twins. I wonder who the other father is. Omg no Sam don't leave.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/2
Great first chapter. Loved that you went right into the action.
Xx'Impulse-Perfect'xX chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Love it.
Castiel chapter 48 . 9/29/2013
UPDATE THE LAST CHAPTER PLEASE THIS IS A AMAZING STORY I LOVE IT
contest4jen chapter 48 . 6/17/2013
I cant' believe you stopped just before the final chapter! Please please update, I need to know what happens!
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 48 . 2/18/2013
Will there be more of this?
sandycub chapter 48 . 1/21/2013
Is there an additional chapter to this story? Does the demon show? Loved this story and am hoping for the final chapter plus a sequel!
sandycub chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
This is my first review to you as I have wanted to just keep reading from chapter to chapter because this story is SO good! However I had to stop and tell you how utterly impressed I was with your handling of things in this chapter especially. While I do love me some wincest stories and find them hot I also love gen brotherly stories. You handled the boys having sex in this chapter with such throughtfulness and caring that it blew me away. Dean putting all of his focus on Sammy right down to not wanting to be the only one coming was really something and shows just how much he loves his brother and those babies! Showing Sam that it really wasn't supposed to hurt and could be something enjoyable will go a long ways towards Sam being able to heal and be a sexual being after all of this. I am curious to see how you handle things between the two of them from this point forward.

Just so you know I found this story after reading Safe In The Arms Of Love (and the sequels) and enjoyed your writing so much that I wanted to check out your other fics!
Aerotes chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Well, I've already read this a few times, but this time I decided to go round and review the chapters.

I like how it gets in to the action right away, I hate fanfictions that are cleverly written but it takes five or six chapters to get in to the action.

This is also written extremely well, I don't think I found any grammatical mistakes, spelling errors, etc.

The OC's, which I find are the hardest to like and read\write are well written in and they could almost be like actual characters off of the show.

Anyway, kudos to you for such a good fic. :3
Brandi1593 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
as a comment to the A/N at the top i used to live there

but its a reall good story i cant stop reading it
Laila chapter 48 . 9/11/2012
Can't wait for the last chapter.

I think it's the best m-preg story I have ever read and I love the evolving relationship of Dean and Sam.