Reviews for Percy's Parents
Audrey.Hawkins chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
she was 5 plus sh elivd with her UNCLE read lightening thief
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Yeah, this is a bit late for a review, but I just want to say, what god gets beat by 3 hellhounds? Other than the "Poseidon almost dying because of a couple hellhounds and Sally saving his life because she chucked a ladle" bit, it's really good :)
A chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
RAINBOW!
shay chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Come on seriously?! It has been like nearly 3 years. Update!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I LOVE your idea! I just gotta say actually her parents died in the crash we\hen she was a baby and from then her uncle took care of her until he died from an illness. Anyways, great story, AWESOME
LoveAngel91 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Wow!
SON OF POSEIDON 2118 chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
cmon update
Gemini chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Hmmm...Good story so far.

Just one thing...

1. Just so you know, you're supposed to start a new paragraph every time a character starts to speak! Because really, it hurts the reader's eyes (me) to read such long paragraphs having NO IDEA who is saying what. Sorry.

Again, good story, though!
JessieRedbird chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
Hm, interesting take on how Poseidon and Sally met, but they are OOC (out of charatcer),cause Poseidon is probably the least formal and more laid back of the Big Three. You should really break up your long paragraphs because it's difficult for us, as readers to well, read.

I hope you don't think I'm being mean. I'm not, I'm trying to help. You should get a beta, (someone who corrects your story, kinda like an editor for real authors) or reread your work before you post.

Then I'm sure it'll be great, you have the makings of a good author, you just need to practise.

JessieRedbird

x
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
again, wheres chapter 8? and secondly, plz update! its great, just add chapter 8 cuz idk what happened, and also, update, plz, bcuz its awesome! :)
confuzzled chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
im confused. wheres chapter 8?
percyperson023 chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this! It is so well written, it even parallels Rick Riordins style, in a way! Definitely update soon!

By the way "Do you know how hard it is to get "The Talk" when your dad swallowed you whole?"

THAT WAS REALLY HILARIOUS!

Update soon, please!
lady kae chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
doesnt abrosa burn mortals to death? or is she ok because of the baby? -i love it, please continue!
Sarra Salmalin chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
That was a very good story! Please write more!

- Sarra
Maureen chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
I must say I am enjoying your story very much. I like the dynamic between Sally J and Poseidon. They will work something out so Percy will grow up strong and healthy and save Olympus. Well done.

Maureen