Reviews for Graveshift
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was a beautifully written dark piece. I like how it was posted on halloween. A good write. Thank you.
SchwaWarrior chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
O_o Weird. I THOUGHT I had reviewed this ages ago. Feh...

Alright, yeah, I read this ages ago and meant to favorite it, but I forgot. It's a fantastic story. This is the kind of stuff I try my hardest to see in the Pokemon World. Also I especially like this dark, deep and philosophical stuff- people often try to write dark stories but fail at it. You have to make them deep to work and you've done that well by adding important meaning and insight on the subject of life and death.

Not to mention: MAROWAK. 'NUFF SAID. :O

Also I noticed you, like, lead a very active Pokemon forum on this site. More power to ya. For that, I think I'll be favoriting you as an Author in addition to this story. :O
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I love you and your writing so much, it's impossible to describe it.

I can't tell which I like more, how creepy it was or how much it made me think. I also loved how you made Marowak speak. It was so very fitting to her character.

I'm reading this around Valentine's Day, but it's excellent for Halloween. I wish I had read it then. Maybe I'll come back to it this year...

You did a fantastic job, you really did. I'm very impressed with this story.
srgeman chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
My God was that creepy, perfect for Halloween, good job. That story is in every adaptation of pokemon, with the exception of the suck-ass anime, and they never explore the dark parts of it. I liked that you did.
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Thanks, Loli. I needed something to make me think, to make me ponder. To make me see what's beyond, to see a little piece of this world I'd overlooked, or forgotten, or been blind to see before. To make me come to grips with my own fears, my own ways of living. You see, it's the simple things like this that are so powerful.

You never fail me. Yup. Three words.

Oh, and Happy Halloween. Even though 'tis late. ;)

~The Laughing Man,

Blake
Jarkes chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
... That was FREAKY!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Good rest to you Gravekeeper.
LollyLovesAngua chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Ah... Cubone and Marowak. Perfect subjects for a Halloween special. A brilliantly written story too.

XXLollyXX
rubyminuszero chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
They say that dead men tell no tales, but of course, these are Pokemon, dammit, they HAVE tales to tell... When the Marowak ghost wrote on Mr. Fuji's wall, you said there were three words, when there were really four... Was that a typo, or am I being possessed by the Poltergeist again...?

And now I vanish into the blackness of the oblivion from whence I came...
Doctor Professor Dai chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Well, that was...nightmarishly good. I might never look at that Marowak the same again. T-T

Happy Halloween, Ari. Have a good one.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Ari, you've written the perfect ending to a Halloween day. :)

Only way it could be scarier is if you were in it.(hides)

~General Stormy
Glory For Sleep chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Great...I'm gonna have to sleep with a light on tonight, though I doubt that'll help...

xD

Excellent work on this. It was creepy, horrific, and cool at the same time. I like me some horror.

Everything was awesome. You did awesome on this!
Cricket-The-Duck chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This is creepy in the way that it sends shivers down your spine very time you read Marowak or Marowak's dialogue.

Also, nice work with the thing about Cubones...VERY imaginative.
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh wow, that was good.

This is what's great about Halloween - the amount of great horror fanfics that people post.

It was rather haunting, especially with "/Sh don’t wake mommy/" being repeated.

And for some reason I like the insane Mr. Fuji. I suppose he got what he deserved...

Nice story-telling. Keep up the good work!

And Happy Halloween! Glad to see there are other teenagers out there who still trickortreat. I say you can never be too old. ;P
Phoenix To Flame chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Very beautiful! I can't remember the GoldSilverCrystal journeys, but I like the story a lot.

Small note: ""With that, she disappeared, leaving behind a raving Mr. Fuji and three words on the wall;

“DEAD IS NEVER DEAD.” "" Dead Is Never Dead is four words, not three.