Reviews for Don't Joke With Me
Cordelia Darcy chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
*dies of cuteness overload* Ahh! I love this fic so much :) And this chapter is freakin' adorable. Lovely writing!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 9 . 10/21/2011
love Joker's last line XD
DrLecterLover chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Ha Ha ! I love that story so much ! "The stuff that knocks me out is cancelled out by the stuff that hypes me up" XD! I love that line :)
MissSparrow101 chapter 30 . 10/31/2010
really this is the most beautifull story about the joker that I have ever read! great job!

With love,

Tessa
MrsRiverPhoenx chapter 30 . 6/11/2010
Omg that was the best joker fanfic ive ever read i loved it! You are amazing! You made it seem so real! 10 minutes after i finished i accutaly thought 'i wonder what they are doing now',how crazy is that! Lol thankyou

Sarah x
TJ chapter 30 . 5/29/2010
10/10

enough said ;)

oooh! just one thing though-poor harvey! what a tragic hero..I'm glad you incorporated the hilarious Bat/Bruce & Joker/Jack moments though - totes the best ] Too many fanfics about Joker and Rachel have Bruce to the side, and constantly in blues about his girl being stolen. However in here, he doesn't suffer as much, and comes to learn to accept..and gradually love the family

sorry-what am I doing? Reciting your own wonderfully story back to you? It's just so awesome- I finished it in one day Hahaha

KUDOS!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Until now I don't think I've ever realized how much of an effort it is to review, you have to stop reading click the button sign in write submit then go back to reading even at the end of a story its still an effort. So reading your story its interesting, I like it but I don't think I'm gonna review. Btw Christan Bale was SO hot as Harvey Dent and he was sexiest in the courtroom scene(s)
PandylBas chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
If i might make a suggestion, you could think about doing something with the kids. It could be a extended two-shot fic or chapter length story about the jacob and sophie with the parents or short growing up shots. Something along those lines, it would be fun to write and to read *hint*

its a suggestion, i would read.
crazikido2 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
thanx for the cool story.
crazikido2thegame.com chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
thanx for the intruging story...have lots of happy warm holidays!

;}nah na nana nan na!
MsShizukaChan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I loved it!

~Crimson
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Loved it!XD
LiiZ-wa chapter 30 . 10/15/2009
aw this is the best freaking story ever! if only this is what really happened in the movie...that would've been totally wicked!
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
i LOVE this story _...one of the best stories i've read :D
FunnyFloyd chapter 30 . 8/30/2009
Aww, you know, i can't remember if I've reviewed this story before, nor do I care, it deserves thousands of good reviews!

I was listening to 'Dreams on fire' (from Slumdog Millionaire) suring your story, and I have to admit, no matter how hummiliating it might be, that I almost criied at:

Jack stared at her for a long moment. He thought of her, helpless but unbroken, tied to a chair with Harvey Dent standing before her, a gun pressed to her belly. He thought of her gentle touch as she wiped the sweat, blood, and the makeup from his battered face. He thought of her, wracked with pain, giving one last push to send their daughter into the world, when she had no strength left at all. He smiled, and Rachel could see a kind of peace in his eyes that almost made her cry.

"I love you, Rachel," Jack said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And don't fucking forget it."

I just could't hold back a single tear... It's a beautiful story, it really is. Normally I loathe Jokachel fics, but this one really impressed me... So, thank you very much!

I believe my word account is up.