Reviews for Ten Years
chinaglaze chapter 1 . 4/20
Oh god, this is possibly the story I was looking for and couldn't find. Thank you for 'getting' Sirius.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh, wow. Beautiful. Angst! Why do l love angst so much? It's so sad. If only he trusted Remus. If only Sirius was the secret keeper. Instead, this happens.
maraudering chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is brilliant. I didn't imagine Sirius to be so cold-hearted in some of the memories, but nevertheless awesome writing!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Haunting, and incredibly sad. So much guilt for one man, yet the worse one walks free. I'm surprised Sirius wasn't insane by the end of his time in Azkaban O_o

Really liked it,

368235 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
"You were dancing on the table, and James and Lily were being butchered by the Dark Lord."

Lol I'm not going to dance on tables anymore after reading this...
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
It was brilliant, really brilliant. But I'm sad now...ugh. I need to go read humor.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This story is so despicable that I have to wonder if you work in a law office - or maybe for network news.

You've twisted and distorted canon - trying to excuse one character's evil by inventing lies about another one. In the case of "Sirius", you've metaphorically taken a few small and fleeting zits and morphed them into a 30-pound liver tumor. The result does not ring true.

The whole thing's wrapped up in an angst fest with no redeeming storytelling features - baring a mild level of completely artificial and unsatisfying irony.

The writing mechanics were good though and I sense that there's talent here - just used for evil purposes in this case.
K. East chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow- this is so intense. There's so much anger and emotion and truth, like you really got into Sirius's head. The second-person view works well, makes it feel like he's talking to himself.

DragonDi chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I thought this would be sad. I thought it might be a tad bit depressing. I didn't expected straight-from-the-gut and straight-for-the-heart curled-in-a-fetal-position/rocking-in-the-corner angst on this level! Good Lord, man! You were channelling Sirius Black through this one, methinks. The shock at what happened is still just as raw as it was ten years before-festering, I suppose-and the self-loathing and reproach throughout this is thick and tangible. I don't think I've ever read a better "Sirius inside Azkaban" story. Amazing!
The Iman Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow. This is deep. All the recollections and regrets of a man who realizes his life's mistakes, all in one little piece. This is wonderful, I loved it.
Nongarak chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
So... Damned... Depressing...

But good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Interesting take.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
So good. Wow. I am incredibly impressed with this story. It's the first thing I've read from you, but it's absolutely amazing. I love the jumbled dialogue, that quick wit and your Sirius is in character! The cynical asides and the bitter running commentary is just excellent. Thanks for such a gem!
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was really sad, and very depressing. I don't think, despite all his mistakes, that Sirius deserved the horrible treatment of Azkaban, and this was just heart-breaking, to see his mistakes in such a miserable light.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Scary, good, sad - a great read!