Reviews for An Invitation
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
At first it sounded like Eric only showed up to manipulate Sookie into going to the stupid party with him because his boss wanted her there, not because he himself wanted her there. And I was right. Eric is yet again either using her himself or letting someone else use her and thinks so highly of himself and has so little respect for Sookie that he doesn't think he has to tell her how he and others are going to be using her yet again.

So the point of this story is that Eric is still using Sookie for political games, disrespects her by parading her around like a useful show dog, and tries to control Sookie with sex. Got it.
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Bravo, that was beautifully done. Felipe is so oily I'm surprised he doesn't slip over on the dance floor.
The Unfamiliar chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Loved this :)
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved it! I really enjoyed this one shot!
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I just love the way you get into Sookie's head. You make her, in my opinion, just a little bit smarter than Book Sookie. She knows Eric could be the real deal, but he and his world scare her as much as it attracts her. I really loved how in this story she was protecting him as much as he was her. That has to mean something.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Another good one shot.
orchocolatecovrd chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well written! an excellent base should you decide to expand it into a longer story. You intrigue the reader and make us want more :)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Amazing. loved it! I love the way you wrote everyone.

Nela
momzombie chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
"I wanted to pull him to me again. I wanted to lock him out. I wanted to explore his body and see if it was as good as I remembered. I wanted to be free of him and the unwanted emotions he brought into my life."

Perfect quote for Sookie. Excellent story. Very true to the book characters.
monnalisa chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
very nice. I like all yours stories about Sookie and Eric.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really liked this. I think you captured the characters' voices perfectly, and I loved that Sookie went along with everything so that Eric wouldn't look bad.
vampiremadness chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
very well written. i hope you will continue the story...please...
simicat chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love finding older stories that I haven't read...and this one was exceptional! I haven't checked to see if you have any more, but if this one is an example, I certainly hope there are! Thanks for sharing. I am always amazed by the talented authors out there in FanFicLand.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ohh, I loved it! You also put in the perfect amount of Eric/Sookie Fluff without making it overwhelming. Great job - It was very natural with the books and very much in character. :)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/10/2009