Reviews for An Invitation
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Bravo, that was beautifully done. Felipe is so oily I'm surprised he doesn't slip over on the dance floor.
The Unfamiliar chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Loved this :)
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved it! I really enjoyed this one shot!
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I just love the way you get into Sookie's head. You make her, in my opinion, just a little bit smarter than Book Sookie. She knows Eric could be the real deal, but he and his world scare her as much as it attracts her. I really loved how in this story she was protecting him as much as he was her. That has to mean something.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Another good one shot.
orchocolatecovrd chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well written! an excellent base should you decide to expand it into a longer story. You intrigue the reader and make us want more :)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Amazing. loved it! I love the way you wrote everyone.

momzombie chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
"I wanted to pull him to me again. I wanted to lock him out. I wanted to explore his body and see if it was as good as I remembered. I wanted to be free of him and the unwanted emotions he brought into my life."

Perfect quote for Sookie. Excellent story. Very true to the book characters.
monnalisa chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
very nice. I like all yours stories about Sookie and Eric.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really liked this. I think you captured the characters' voices perfectly, and I loved that Sookie went along with everything so that Eric wouldn't look bad.
vampiremadness chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
very well written. i hope you will continue the story...please...
simicat chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love finding older stories that I haven't read...and this one was exceptional! I haven't checked to see if you have any more, but if this one is an example, I certainly hope there are! Thanks for sharing. I am always amazed by the talented authors out there in FanFicLand.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ohh, I loved it! You also put in the perfect amount of Eric/Sookie Fluff without making it overwhelming. Great job - It was very natural with the books and very much in character. :)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
good stuff! thank you
ElleCC chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very enjoyable! Going to go peruse your other stuff now :)