Reviews for It's Following Me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Really sweet! Loved it!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Love this story! So well done.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow... awesome :)
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
It was so sweet and fluffy and put a smile on my face. But I never whant to see one of thoose shadow thingies. Brrr, they didn't sound like a nice creature. I love fics where Severus is Harrys gaurdian and this was no exception. Very good story, thank you for making me smile, now I can go to bed and dream nice dreams :)

My Solitude chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is quite laughable AND sweet.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh, dear! This is adorable!

Just because Muggles say that the monster under the bed is nothing but a figment of the imagination, that doesn't mean that the same holds true for wizards. Interesting idea.

And the corpse dragon chooses people who are so utterly alone... Also an interesting idea. Apparently, the idea that Harry believes that everyone who forms an attachment to him is temporary is completely believable - love has never exactly been a permanent thing in Harry's life.

But Severus has promised to be as permanent as anything can ever be, including coming back as a ghost, just to be with Harry.

You made some very interesting choices, and this was a delightful story.

Jess from Australia chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wonderful! So lovely! I love Harry and Severus stories, and this is my favourite!
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
oh gah... that was really nerve wracking. a little sappy for me, but the creature was really scary. makes me afraid. what is the bumps in the night are real? but anyway. It's a good thing Harry didn't atop, or he really would have been killed. if he didn't believe it himself, and had tried to see the source of his fear, then it would have killed him. One second of disbelief.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
aw snape and harry :) that was good! thankyou! :D sweetness much! xx
etherian chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow! This is a great story and that description of the shadow dragon was just horrific!
SevereInsomnia chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw, this is so sweet! I like it a lot! Well done!
ObsessiveCompulsiveforhp chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
It was scary, laughable, sweet and unbearable to read. I loved it. Definitely one of my favorites! Well done!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
It's scary and sweet! Seriously, I was getting nervous! :D LOVED it!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
loved it! Beautiful story. You should mark it as complete.
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Frightening, OOC, but somehow good and squishy and sweet. I like the fuzzy ending.