Reviews for Saying Goodbye
this story I so sad but so beautiful 3
please don't stop 3
its too good to quit!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Man, you really know how to right a tearjerker. I was crying most of this story.

Update soon, please.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
OMG I need a tissue! THIS is probably one of the most emotional stories I have ever read. I enjoy how you made Donnie express his feelings to all of his friends and family members. Soooooooo. PLEASE CONTINUE I AM BEGGING YOU! Though I did start to get teary eyed when Leo read his message. It brings the emotion out of the toughest of peoples. Enough with all of that stuff, JUST CONTINUE!
Nashara chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
This had me in tears a couple of times. You REALLY need to update and finish this soon. Please.
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
*jaw drop* That, is spooky.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
*big watery anime eyes*
tmntlover2013 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Caleigho chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
I demand an update now. Please?
Mikell chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
You left off THERE?

Hope you plan to come back soon.

I have to say, in general I don't read death fic. Too depressing... and in my mind, heroes don't die. Probably because my own husband is a fireman and this is my way of dealing with the danger he puts him self in on occasion.

Anyway. This... was only the second deathfic I've read and enjoyed. Of the hundreds of fanfics I've read, that puts yours in a pretty elite category. You pulled it off with dignity, grace, and while the family's grief is real, it's also lacking the tearing, destroying hopelessness that makes most deathfic too angsty for believability.

Well done.

-Mary
greshunkai chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
finally! you've returned to this wonderfully written story!

greatly appreciated! please continue. I added this title to my TBC list... always hoping...because the subject was so intriguing..

just how would a computer wizard say 'good-bye' to family.. your story(so very well composed)provides a most literate answer! thank you!
I Love Kittens too chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
I wonder what April is going to think when she find out that Donny was the sender of this note.

Update soon!
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Hmmm, very mysterious. I wonder what's going on. Great job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Such a heartfelt chapter. Poor Mikey feeling the way he does. I can see why. Nicely done. I'm so glad Splinter was there for him though.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wow. Awesome start on this. I really like the emotion you've put into this fic. I'm off to read more.