Reviews for To Summon a Mate
angel rhythm chapter 6 . 7/8
u know what u are freaking AWESOME i just laughing so hard u know, u are hillarious .The version of a book is really funny ...keep it up.
He can’t read a clock but he can do math?
o0wild-imaginings0o chapter 1 . 6/20
I am so excited to get to read this! I can already tell its going to be great!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 6 . 6/12
I've been laughing for about ten minutes now...
Thanks for the smiles!
Mesmerizing Love chapter 28 . 5/5
Hi! I love this story so much, but I have a question regarding this chapter. Since Kagome is related to Naraku, then doesn’t that just make her a demon no matter how many human ancestories she has? Like Inuyasha’s mom is also just a human mate but that still makes Inuyasha a demon who is also given a human mate. What I mean in my question is that Naraku’s child should be a demon like Inuyasha is - meaning that she would have a human mate and when they have a child, that child would also be demon and have a human mate and so on with the bloodline until Kagome is born (which also should mean that one of Kagome’s parents has demon ancestories as well, thus also being a demon) or am I misunderstanding? I really hope I get an answer even though this story was finished a while ago!
LionshadeSC chapter 26 . 4/4
Why doesn't he kill her right then as he's standing up at the end? She can't send a message to anyone if she's dead.

And why doesn't he just tell Kagome something like "Kikyo is downstairs threatening us; act like you hate me and never want to see me again and we'll figure this out."

(like that may be what you're going to do but mostly i just don't want to go through all this angst, it's gonna be so painful but i know the payoff in the end will be so worth iiittt but at the same time I don't want to go through it. i hate this dilemma)
SHIT CHAPTER chapter 22 . 3/25
Stop the condescending bullshit. No woman should be patronizingly reminded in staying with her emotionally abusive mate or whatever. I really hate this chapter for its poorly executed message and BULLSHIT Kagura. Just because her stupid relationship works doesnt mean Kagomes will. Pressuring her even though she's got good reason to be spiteful or just vent makes me so mad.
EbonySkys chapter 1 . 2/27
I absolutely love this story. not sure if I commented before but the guide gets me every time I read this.
marianmerza chapter 42 . 2/22
Wow that was amazing! Thank you for the lovely treat. I didn't get to do any kind of work because of it but thank you never the less lol
Avyy chapter 42 . 1/22
I love this! I wish I could read more about sesshomaru and kagura though
KiatosTenku chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
totally awesome story! I was sucked in instantly then I dragged it out because I didn't want it to end!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 42 . 10/19/2017
The plot fell apart in places, but was overall a wonderful dip into AU.
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
this is probably the most wonderfully written work I've read. I can't stop reading!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
ohhh...holy... I didn't expect to be so completely drawn into this!
FlameDragonHime chapter 42 . 9/18/2017