Reviews for To Summon a Mate
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 42 . 10/19
The plot fell apart in places, but was overall a wonderful dip into AU.
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 3 . 10/17
this is probably the most wonderfully written work I've read. I can't stop reading!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 10/17
ohhh...holy... I didn't expect to be so completely drawn into this!
FlameDragonHime chapter 42 . 9/18
This was amazing!
Oh my gosh. AMAZING
Flamewolf86 chapter 3 . 7/22
Omfg I'm in LOVE with this! Only on chapter 3 and I'm so excited to read more! -Zach 3
Bella Laurent chapter 42 . 7/2
Honestly this is a book. And a good one. You should change the names and send it to a publisher.
Bella Laurent chapter 1 . 7/2
I love this chapter! I love that kagome saw through inuyasha and had faith in him. This tripe of hurt the one you love while hoping that they stubbornly believe In you with absolutely no reason to has always bothered me. But it never got to that Bc Kagome saw through it and had plenty of reasons to believe in him. I love how badass you've made kagome (I mean she is in the originals too).
Bianca Cai chapter 12 . 6/19
So I've been binge-reading this. Usually when I'm really enjoying something I'll try to leave as many reviews as I can, but I just haven't been able to stop since I started. I feel like I've hit a goldmine with this fanfic. The plot, the character development, the ideas... everything is just brilliant. And it's complete? I'm feeling so #blessed right now. Anyway, thanks for this incredible piece and off I go to the next chapter.

PS: tried to find you on tumblr but the hyperlink isn't working.
Ssullivan10 chapter 42 . 6/8
Amazing story! Can't wait to see what else you write. You are very talented️️️
bribriluvsyou16 chapter 38 . 4/30
Your killing me. Your really killings now.
bribriluvsyou16 chapter 29 . 4/30
I KNEW IT! I guessed it from the very beginning when they said she was alive! I'm like... it has to be her because how else did they get the mirror? Why else did Kagome dislike her so much? Oml your a great author though.
bribriluvsyou16 chapter 27 . 4/29
Belize And so glad she figured it out
writerofthewanderingsuns chapter 36 . 3/5
I hope you know that I may fail college because I spent all weekend reading this. Inuyasha fandom can bring down the world!
But that also means your work is great and I love the storyline :3
Marie-S-Raven chapter 42 . 2/18
This story is fantastic, you ROCK! Thanks so much!
3,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »