Reviews for To Summon a Mate
mfaerie32 chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
While I find most of Kagura's methods amusing as hell, it does seem to be all one sided. What about for when the women f*ck up? I'm curious for an inside glance into the Demon's head to the methods they use to get back at their mates for being irritating or messing up. Because women can mess up just as bad and often as men can. I love the story so far..plz don't get me wrong...it just seems that the housebreaking/training/punishing thing is all one sided and you've turned the men into pussy whipped boys with no male anatomy.

Okay, on to the next chapter! )
HelleBelle chapter 42 . 11/17/2013
a be fitting end to a great story...Or is it ?! LOL
HelleBelle chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
Correction that has bitch has Nuraku beat at being evil and if you ask me that's saying a lot
HelleBelle chapter 29 . 11/16/2013
Oh that Bitch! if you thought Kagura was evil on the show...Kikyo has really got her beat in this Fanfic
HelleBelle chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
The trail is the same day as my nana's and little sister's birthday LOL
mfaerie32 chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Wow...well, that went completely different than I expected. I'm glad Sessh is a good guy. I can't wait until Kagome & Kagura meet personally. )
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Never really did like Sango...this story doesn't make me like her any more so..lol.
HelleBelle chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Haha Kagura is a trip LOL...I love her manual LOL
HelleBelle chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Poor child LOL she has no idea who she dealing with just yet. Inuyasha is probably about to corrupt her virgin little mind. LMBO
JOHNXgambit chapter 42 . 11/14/2013
now that is how u close a saga
EbonySkys chapter 42 . 11/12/2013
i absolutely LOVED this story, i also recommended this story for one my friends to read, and they're loving it .
the handbook has got to be my favorite thing about this story, it made me laugh with each new addition.
Souruinu chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I really love this story! It's really awesome how you can play with the emotions so easily and every ending of each chapter makes me excited for knowing what's coming next!
I was wondering, with your permission, if I could translate this amazing work to my native language, Spanish, giving you all the credits of making this fanfic.
Thank you, and I'll wait for a new work of yours soon.
(v)
.•..• DogSoulɛɜ
Tlcatlady chapter 42 . 11/11/2013
Nice, solid ending :) I really enjoyed this story! TLC
karma.angel13 chapter 42 . 11/8/2013
Are you making a part two.
Lalaka chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Really good start and I love the descriptiveness of it, but there are a few grammar and spelling errors that can easily be fixed by rereading it. Don't mean to put you down or anything, Inuyasha is my life so thank you so much for this fic!
3,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »