Reviews for To Summon a Mate
Amu4ever chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
Awww...how cute *-*
Amu4ever chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
Huh...wonder, what's going on with the ribbons...
Amu4ever chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
Wow...so amazing! It's really great, how your chapters are funny sometimes really said and then just stunning! You are incredible!
00mokona chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Amazing! Love it! You got all the characters just right can't wait for the sequel!
X.summergrey.X chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
wow. i'm glad I read this story. everything flowed well I thought and had me on my toes on what was going to happen next.
glad everything worked out for kagome and inuyasha, also for sess-pie and kagura. lol sadly sango and mikru haven't found there ending yet, weather that be good or bad.
X.summergrey.X chapter 35 . 5/24/2014
ohhhhh. I wonder what will happen now and what is going on with kagome and inuyasha.
X.summergrey.X chapter 29 . 5/23/2014
I did not think Dr. Saito was a man but I did start to think kikyo was involved some time back.
X.summergrey.X chapter 25 . 5/23/2014
kagura is so fun to read.
X.summergrey.X chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
I think its interesting how five demons will be pick. a fight for the spot.
also nice to see things from inuyasha pov. glad things are working right for them now.
yet kikyou is out for them and then there is always naraku still in the back ground.
X.summergrey.X chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
oh god, that was an emotional chapter. coming home to that and having to do that. and souta having to ask if she be there in the morning. i'm crying now that i'm thinking over this.
X.summergrey.X chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
damn, kikyo is a problem again. he needs to let her go and just be with kagome.
Amu4ever chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Stupid inuyasha! Why the heck didn't he tell Kagome, that Kikyos scent was clos by the house when he smelled the blood? Why didn't he tell her, that Kikyo could have slit the wrists of her mother? And I really start to find him annoying.

He starts resembling Stefan(o) from Vampire diaries and Edward from Twilight too much. Always hiding important truths. To seemingly protect their female, but all they manage to do is hurt them. They are a bunch of idiots and I start counting Inuyasha to them. As if his child like behaviour and his obvious anger problems wouldn't be enough.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with Inuyasha (in this story). You were actually the first one, who managed to make me like him (except for the original Inuyasha from the anime), because in most fics he is an even bigger jerk then he is in the anime. Which is quite amazing considering, that he managed to reach new highs of stupidty. The whole I-prefer-the-dead-evil-miko-who-wants-to-bring-me-to-hell thing is starting to extremly annoying. I mean it's really nice of him to not leave her behind and all, but then again it's Inuyasha so there is nothing else to be expected.

Oh and great chapter and sorry for the ranting, but Inuyasa is sooo stupid for not telling her, that Kikyo was there. I mean that would change a lot. That could mean that Kagomes mother didn't try t commit suicide. And that would mean there was no farewell necessary for Kagome...*grrr*
Amu4ever chapter 19 . 5/16/2014
Oh my gosh...what did you do with her mother?
blackbloodywolf chapter 42 . 5/15/2014
Love the story concept very original
Amu4ever chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
Ohh...and Naruku comes into the picture...
3,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »