Reviews for To Summon a Mate
Lionheart chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
I busted out laughing when I read the part about 'Mr. Rogers and his stupid neighborhood' xD
Vbabe184 chapter 42 . 12/4/2013
Wow! Just, wow! What an amazing ride you just sent us all on! I really truly enjoyed reading To Summon a Mate. You did a great job taking elements of cannon and weaving them into your own story. Everyone stayed true to their basic character and essence of themselves.

Mating is a common theme in fanfiction and in this fandom specifically, but you managed to add elements that made me feel like I was reading something unique. I especially enjoyed the demon history you gave. It was just the right amount of backstory to not be boring. The same goes with your action sequences. Those are typically written so wordy and lengthy that I often skim through fight scenes. But TSAM kept me interested & entertained the whole time. :)
Babethetacostho chapter 42 . 12/3/2013
Omg I loveee it! Its beautifullll! Can't wait for To free a mate!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/1/2013
Keep on going with the story please! It's REALLY good! I just can't stop reading()
I can't wait for the other chapters to come out!
Please continue with the story!
_
Guest chapter 39 . 12/1/2013
Keep going! The story's REALLY good! I REALLY want to keep reading it! (-)
Keep on going with the story! PLLLEEAASSE!
_ can't wait for chapter 40 AND 41
crazyfan15 chapter 42 . 11/27/2013
I so LOVE this! The plot, the characters... fantastic... I can't wait for the next story by u :D
kimchi759 chapter 30 . 11/21/2013
Okay, so I acknowledged the evil bitch had something to do with Kagome's mother's depression, but I never serious considered her having killed Kagome's father. What a horrible villain.
kimchi759 chapter 29 . 11/21/2013
And so it's finally been revealed, a few thousand words later. Don't mind me. I'm just patting myself on the back.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Yeah...I'm super suspicious about Saito's identity. Hells clicking, so I assume Saito is female... Is she Kikyo? Gosh, I hope not. Never mind, take that back, I'm just grasping in the dark here.
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I usually fully ship Sesskag but this was exactly the kind of story I neede dto read to get me into Inukag again. I love this version of Kagura too!
mfaerie32 chapter 42 . 11/18/2013
Okay, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. The first 3/4th of the story was about Kikyo's plan with Inuyasha and him having to choose between her and Kagome. And then you change it last moment to them having to kill Naraku? I honestly was reading it for that main plot. And it seems that you changed it last moment to making the Kikyo thing a Sango/Miroku struggle, when it only became that at last minute. I really was hoping to see Kikyo taken care of, but as I don't read Sango/Miroku pairings, it looks like I won't get that closure.

The story was very well written though. And it moved fluidly. )
mfaerie32 chapter 36 . 11/18/2013
I really dislike Sango. Now, to be fair, I don't know all that Miroku did to her in the beginning. I know he used the prayer beads on her a couple of times, but really that's it. But Now, he's trying to make amends. She tells him she'll purposely mind meld with him just to kill him? That's f*ckin' cold. And then he removes to bonds with her to free her, comes up with a way to get Kikyo to keep her from dying..and then she threatens that she'll hunt him down and kill him? Is she stupid? I'm going with ungrateful as well. He just saved her worthless life and her response is to hunt him down and kill him? I wanna punch her.

And Midoriko is alive? If she's with her 'Mate' in the damn jewel, then why is he being a douche and still causing Kagura pain?
mfaerie32 chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
NO way. I don't care why she's doing what's she's doing. I'm gonna be SEVERELY disappointed if that c*nt lives. Killed Kagome's father, tried to kill her mother, almost killed Souta, was responsible for Inuyasha being trapped for 500 years. Nuh uh. The bitch needs to die. (

On another note, I am curious as to what's going on in the jewel. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 29 . 11/17/2013
I honestly had suspected when the doc was asking Souta about how Kagome reacted after looking in the mirror. But my confusion is...wouldn't Kagome have recognized her in Inuyasha's memories? She's obviously met Souta's doc, she was there when she looked in the mirror. Why wouldn't Kagome have said anything? Is she using a disguise? /
mfaerie32 chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
While I find most of Kagura's methods amusing as hell, it does seem to be all one sided. What about for when the women f*ck up? I'm curious for an inside glance into the Demon's head to the methods they use to get back at their mates for being irritating or messing up. Because women can mess up just as bad and often as men can. I love the story so far..plz don't get me wrong...it just seems that the housebreaking/training/punishing thing is all one sided and you've turned the men into pussy whipped boys with no male anatomy.

Okay, on to the next chapter! )
3,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »