Reviews for To Summon a Mate
Miyori999 chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
What? What are you doing?! Don't do that to Inu (jk) XD This trial oddly reminds me of the one in the Cirque Du Freak series that Darren had to go through.
Miyori999 chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
THAT! LAST LINE! That female dog of a woman! Wow. How did I not see that coming!?
Miyori999 chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Gah! Why did I have to stumble upon this story when I should be working?! It's really good.

-via android
Miyori999 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
The story is really good right now. But I'm going to make a prediction. Is Kikyo somehow Naraku's mate? Mnnn... I just don't know! I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out, because I am sooo curious.

-via android
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Ok. This is the best book within a fanfic I've ever seen. It made me laugh really hard. Not many who add this kind of thing can make it funny or interesting. I really like it.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 42 . 7/7/2014
Great story! Inuyasha was funny with adapting to modern world but Sango and Miroku were all...not lovey dovey. Can't say I don't like it, just not used to it. Nice story, though.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/21/2014
Kagura...love this one so much more than the original. And yay! Naraku has a special somebody
Marie Allen chapter 42 . 6/18/2014
I just spent the last 24 hours plowing through this...with some sleep and work in between. Loved it! I'm looking forward to the sequel, after your break! :)
Conejo-sama chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
I wish this demon handbook was real; I got a real kick out of reading what Kagura had to say!
Amu4ever chapter 31 . 6/8/2014
Now I got that desperate longing to read a story, where Kagome is together with a really strong guy. And with 'together' I mean her being his mate or their mate (in case we have to speak in plural). Huh...there are really not enough Kagome mate storys...

I mean there is yours - with a version of Inuyasha I can actually like (he doesn't seem so much like a pup with temper problems like in other storys) - and there is 'My beloved, my mate, my only', which I forgot the name of the author of and a couple of other fics I am starting to read, but really, why are there not more of them?

Even though I should be happy, that there are any at all...
Amu4ever chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
Oh my gosh! Kikyo invented new levels of evilness! (Or wait ...no...children raping and killing people are the worst...or raping and killing people at alll...oh and abusers...and...hmmm the list is quite long..., but Kikyo is quite bad too! (Killing hundreds of children each year and such))
Amu4ever chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
Oh my...why didn't I see that one coming? I thought Dr. Saito was some sort of underling of Kikyo (after all 'he' was the one to give Kagome the mirrow), but really I didn't expect him to BE Kikyo.
Amu4ever chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
Uh oh...why didn't she mention them?
Amu4ever chapter 27 . 6/8/2014
58 reviews, 58 pair shoes for Kagura, coincidence? Hmmm...
Amu4ever chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Oh man...wonder what Kagura will do, if she figures- no wait WHEN she figures out, what happened...
3,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »