Reviews for To Summon a Mate
Amu4ever chapter 39 . 8/31/2014
Oh my gosh! Now you are torturing all of them! How mean!
Amu4ever chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
Oh my gosh! What did you do to poor Inuyasha?!
Amu4ever chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
Huh...amazing how you manage to make the reader nearly pity Naruke, but not quite...
Amu4ever chapter 36 . 8/30/2014
Okay...now you have me confused )

But I really like how you made a mini-heaven for Midoriko and her mate )
Amu4ever chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
Ohh...but isn't she already too weak from spending all that energy?
Amu4ever chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
Uhh...what a dramatic entrance! Wow! Very well done!
Amu4ever chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Ohh...amazing! Very creative! How did you come up with Mr. slime person? Did you watch "Spirited away"?
Miyori999 chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
What? What are you doing?! Don't do that to Inu (jk) XD This trial oddly reminds me of the one in the Cirque Du Freak series that Darren had to go through.
Miyori999 chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
THAT! LAST LINE! That female dog of a woman! Wow. How did I not see that coming!?
Miyori999 chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Gah! Why did I have to stumble upon this story when I should be working?! It's really good.

-via android
Miyori999 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
The story is really good right now. But I'm going to make a prediction. Is Kikyo somehow Naraku's mate? Mnnn... I just don't know! I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out, because I am sooo curious.

-via android
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Ok. This is the best book within a fanfic I've ever seen. It made me laugh really hard. Not many who add this kind of thing can make it funny or interesting. I really like it.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 42 . 7/7/2014
Great story! Inuyasha was funny with adapting to modern world but Sango and Miroku were all...not lovey dovey. Can't say I don't like it, just not used to it. Nice story, though.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/21/2014
Kagura...love this one so much more than the original. And yay! Naraku has a special somebody
Marie Allen chapter 42 . 6/18/2014
I just spent the last 24 hours plowing through this...with some sleep and work in between. Loved it! I'm looking forward to the sequel, after your break! :)
3,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »