Reviews for To Summon a Mate
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 32 . 2/14
Having those kinds of traps in the vault seems a little too strange though. But I'm still looking forward to the big fight scene!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 31 . 2/14
DAMMIT MIROKU YOU PROMISEDDDD
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 30 . 2/14
Wow evil at its finest. She's a really smart villain too. It's great how the story moves along without anyone being deliberately stupid hahaha
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 29 . 2/14
BUT KAGOME MET DR. SAITO. WHAT ON EARTH.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 28 . 2/14
What is happening. Some questions were answered but now we have MORE. THIS IS INSANE. I'M AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT HERE.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 27 . 2/14
Kagura is just the best sister-in-law ever! Also, I AM SO GLAD THEY DIDNT MAKE BAD DECISIONS. THIS IS HOW PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. They don't just accept their loved ones just suddenly and out of the blue betrayed them. They use their heads to think about the situation first before jumping to conclusions. I love that Kagome and Inuyasha are on the same page!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 26 . 2/14
NO INUYASHA WHYYYYYYYYY STOP THAT IS NOT A SMART IDEA STAAAAHP
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 25 . 2/14
HAHAHA OMG Kagura is just so hilarious I seriously love her here!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 24 . 2/14
Yay! Everyone is happy! And everyone knows Sesshoumaru will beat everyone to a pulp and get a seat. So for now, all is right in the world~
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 23 . 2/14
FINALLY. FINALLY. EVERYTHING IS CLEAR AND OUT OF THE WAY. I'm so so SO happy the characters here are playing it smart and you're not writing them to make obviously bad decisions. Thank you for this!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 22 . 2/14
Definitely not the best way for Kagome to find out. But then again, I think this way of finding out and dealing with it isn't so bad. I can't wait to see what happens when they finally talk!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 21 . 2/14
Oh no! She didn't find out from Inuyasha! (cries)
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 20 . 2/14
Finally! I haven't seen Kagome grieve since the fanfic started so I was getting kind of worried for her. My heart wrenched while reading the scene with Kagome's mother. I think what Kagome did was probably the best way to go about her mother trying to commit suicide. I don't think I would have appreciated her trying to save her mother with her powers and it would have been weird reading that since it would have made Kagome too invincible for my tastes. While I realize she really is supposed to be a powerful miko, I would have preferred to see her use that magic for something short of saving someone's life (since she is not a god and to help her mother live in such an apparent way would have made her one).
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 19 . 2/14
WHAT JUST HAPPENED. OMG KAGOME'S MOTHER!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 17 . 2/13
I had a feeling the voices weren't normal. Excited to know what they're about! Also I find it kind of weird Inuyasha suddenly is on Team Kag already. Wjat just happened exactly?
3,255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »