Reviews for To Summon a Mate
iloveanime2009 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Hey its me to answer your question the reason we are magical beings. We speak to we other telepathically.

Jd: that’s my line !

2009: Sorry

Jd: I forgive you .

2009: thank you

Jd: to answer your question we are on the phone when I review and 2009 calls at 9:00 every night and we talk.

We’ve been best friends since 7th grade and we’re in 11th grade now (do the math please!)

2009: did you know you are the only author who gets our attention.. Together so be amazed ! for most people we review separately so be happy . Now to my review I loved the story can’t wait to see what’s in the book XD ! alright I better go bye!

p.s I really don’t have any thing to say it just seemed weird not to have a p.s XD

p.s.s. sorry my reviw is so short I said all i had to realy say in J.d 's ! see you next chapter!
Japanese Dreamer chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Yes, I am very happy. Be amazed! I reviewed before iloveanime2009! -thunder crashes-

Iloveanime2009: -eating Thanksgiving dinner-

Anyhow, Inu-Inu so needy, it's quite cute. And he's annoying. Inuyasha seriously needs to give Kag a break. Damn, pissed off demons are scary. And are very violent. I just love Inu's fashion sense -snickers-. What Miroku did is so cool! Yet I feel bad for him. He's gonna be in so much trouble. Well that explains why Sango is pissed. Oh, the irony of Kagome's lineage. Inu can be so caring, and yet he can still be a pervert, how does he do it? I just have to say, women are the masters of the bladder. Oh snap! What does that little book have in store for Kagome? Loved the chapter as I usually do with your work. Can't wait for the next one!

Ja Ne!

Japanese Dreamer

P.S. Here's iloveanime2009 who has yet to read the chapter. Tsk.

2009: Unfortunately, I am eating.

JD: I think Thanksgiving should be renamed as the leftover holiday.

2009: Yeah, they should.

JD: Happy Thanksgiving!

2009: I will review shortly. As soon as I am done eating.

JD: I hope we put a smile on your face when we review. _

2009: I'm not mad about Sango.

JD: -looks at 2009 curiously-

2009: What? I thought it was pretty funny. Hey, if I was trapped or whatever they did to Sango for about 500 years I would be pretty pissed off, wouldn't you?

JD: Oh hell yeah.

2009: See? She's probably a better woman than I am. I would have actually killed someone.

JD: Well aren't we the violent one. I would be pissed but you have to remember that Miroku stopped her before she could even land another punch.

2009: That's true. I would have killed someone, that's the problem.

JD: I bet Sango would too if she wasn't being held back.

2009: And if Inuyasha wasn't there.

JD: Well then Kagome would have been toast, but I guess Miroku would have tried to stop Sango. Anything else 2009?

2009: Nope.

JD & 2009: See you later!
skittleysweet chapter 5 . 11/27/2008

i loved this chapter! :} update asap please
amkess09 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
fun chapter! i cant wait to see what the book says, thanks for updating on thanksgiving weekend! this story is starting to get really interesting! :)
CidySmiley chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
wow. this is such a good Inuyasha-fic this is one of my favorites ! plz. write more and i will review more ! yo udid a awesome job on this ! i think you should keep up the good work !
AnyaAngie chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is one of the most interesting Inuyasha stories i have read yet it my all time favorite keep writing it! LOVE IT...
Amy chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Hm...will you bring Sess and Rin in, or not? They were pretty good in your Inu-Snow White thing...

Love dark-possessive-probably-gonna-force-Kagome-soon Inu.

Huh, maybe Inu could force Kikyo to watch him while he forces her-

(Amy, this is obscene. OFF. Apologies. Jenna)
Kayla chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
I love this story ! :)

when are you going to post a new chapter ?
Mena62 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I love this so far! i hope you update soon! i'm very much looking forward to chapter 5!
Neomeneomine chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Humph! Fine! I admit it. I'm hooked.

I would like a bit more depth to Inuyasha, though I imagine that's coming.
lakodasmoon chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Oh my, At first I really didn't want to read this but I am so glad that I did, no offence but I thought it was going to be a waist of my time.

Boy was I wrong! It's the story that I have been looking for! I love Inuyasha, but I hate the sitting poor guy. :]

Kagome's cool, I like her too and how shes strong and the one keeping the family together.

BUt most of all I love the smuttiness between inu and kag! I can't wait to see more of it. And how it turns out. But I'd like to ask you a question. Does Inuyasha love Kagome already because of the mate bonding thing? I was just wondering and if the question messes up with the story you don't have to answer it, I was just curious.

I also wonder who Miroku's mate is.. I figure Sango but Sango isn't a Demon so I'm not so sure about that. I can't wait to hear more about her in the story.

No so thrilled about Kikyo, but hey! you always in the dead bitch in the story to make some kind of thrill eh'

Anyways, I'm really interested I love this story and I can't wait for more! Please keep bring in the chapters. I'll be watching and looking out for the updates!~
katie chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
please please please please plepleasease write
Queen-Hardradi chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
This Is going Great! And I mean great (and I mean it, don’t let anyone pull you down for your high! I was reading some of the latest reviews on the story and I came across one I didn‘t like.)

*Points to ‘Disappointed reader’* Not everybody reads books all the time, I never heard this plot before and I love this story so I don’t care! NAH-NAH! *sticks out tongue at ‘Disappointed reader’* Oh not to mention (but I will) you only read chapter one so how do you know this storys going the same way?

And to be honest I don‘t think an author of a book is out scanning the internet just to see if someone‘s using her plot, and really isn‘t it a complement for the author that the writer likes the plot so much she (are you a girl?) did her own version of it!

Oh not to mention (but I will) you only read chapter one so how do you know this story’s going the same way? A lot of writers use folklore in there story’s the writer of this story even has the PROOF that she (Damn still don’t know if you’re a girl or not!) got info on Halloween folklore from sties!

*Shoos ‘Disappointed reader’ away* Go criticize someone else’s work!

Wow sorry had to get that off my chest, Well anyway, _ I’m excited to see what Inuyasha’s up to now I mean a bit of this chapter freaked me out a lot,

‘He normally glared at her after she refused him but this time the look in his eyes looked so...dark. And a little mean.’

Something seemed...wrong.’

WHAT’S Wrong! _ the suspense! Is Inu gonna go mad with out getting laid, then attack Kagome!

Please update soon!
Lets-Get-Logical chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Hehe, I love Inuyasha in your story. XD His personality is wonderful. I love the concept of the story as well. But argh! Kikyo! No! lol

I anxiously await your next chapter! I can't wait to see how the Inu/Kag/Kik triangle will go.

Evelyn chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Oh poor Kagome. I don't think she's ok. On a happier note I love Inuyasha's personality. It's so cute how he's trying to comfort her. It was a great chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
3,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 .. Last Next »