Reviews for To Summon a Mate
mistriss moon chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
that was awsome you need to hurry up or the heaven's will fall and the sun will explode. so for the sake of the earth please please please update
Sepsis chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
its a great story..xD

nice idea and very cute..inuyasha is awesome..;D

I think sango could be..mirokus "demon"..?" maybe..
Kaggysister chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
XD i LOVE this story but the kikyou part confused me a bit.
Hot Hime 1300 chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
Aw Inu is so cute! I'm fully and completely in love with this story! update soon! D
Japanese Dreamer chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
I feel so loved and special. Iloveanime2009 made me review. No matter what she does, Kikyo will never look good and she creeps me out ever since 'Snow White.' I now agree with iloveanime2009, I am never eating maple syrup again.

iloveanime2009: I went to IHOP and I couldn't even eat my pancakes, do you know how sad I was? I had to eat an omelet, AN OMELET!

I feel your pain. If you hadn't noticed, she is very upset. Kag's grandpa is just like my dad, they can't cook. Oh my gosh, that bastard! Who would have thought that Inu could be sweet? And smart? I'm amazed.

iloveanime2009: Better than me.

I think I could live with this side of Inu. Sometimes Miroku freaks me out when he appears out of nowhere. And he is such a perv. I wonder if Inuyasha will use Miroku's excuse that his hands 'have a mind of their own.' I just have to say that Kagome is smooth and that grandpa and Souta can be pretty stupid. Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one.

Ja Ne!

Japanese Dreamer

P.S. I hope that this long review will somehow lower the flame of your anger that I did not review earlier. If you want to kill or hurt someone, get my Advance Placement teachers, it is all their fault.

2009: Hi, I told you I could make her review. Now Fluffy-chan won't kill me! _

JD: Congratulations! You made her happy.

2009: Also, JD will be helping with my Christmas special so...

JD: I get some credit.

2009: Also, I have question. A very important question. How come we won't be thrilled when Sango makes her appearance? Even if I'm mad, I won't flame. I'm not that cruel.

JD: Ya, your like our favorite author.

2009: Yeah, it's true.

JD: Anything else?

2009: No I'm good.

JD and 2009: See you next chapter!

P.S.S. Can I be first next chapter?
Japanese Dreamer chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Hi! Sorry I'm late, again. I'm taking advance classes so my social life is dead. Love the chapter and now I must quickly read chapter 4! See ya really soon!

Ja Ne!

Japanese Dreamer

P.S. I'm sorry!
kanameyuki chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
good!

updatwe soon

i will be waiting
FoxFire7 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Well she at least opened open a bit to him. Im cant wait til the next one.
beautifulyreal chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Aww that was kind of sad and what is kikyo doing in the story? update soon!
BatteredPoet chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
love the new chapter. couldn't wait to read it. who is miroku's mate btw i can't wait to find out. very nice touch with the souta thing at the end. talk to you later
Foxy Love chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Lol poor Inuyasha has no idea what Kagome has gotten him into. And itz so weet how much he cares about her even if he has a hard way of showing it she should realize that underneath it all he would make a great mate. Well whats going on with Kikyo and Sango? What parts do they play in the story? Oh and who is Kikyo so anxious to get back with? Its not Inuyasha right? Please tell me its not him please!

Well great chapter as always and i love how long these things are and yet you still update them fast. Keep it up and cant wait till the next chappy!

Foxy Signing Off!
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Dun dun dun dun! Kikyo is in it! Uh-oh trouble from Kagome! She better make sure that chick don't steal her man!
Matylda Tyler chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
You're a very good author. Unlike some, you update frequently. I'm sending you a medal for that...

Another great chapter. It looks like Kagome will tame Inuyasha in the end, eh? I imagined Inu in those clothes...s...

But anyway, since his hair is completely silver/white, won't gramps suspect anything? He's always against demons so much... but a homeless guy? You don't find such homeless gods, no way:D

Looking forward to next chapter.

Take care, Tyli
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
loved it!
Inubabe95 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Please review soon! I want to read what happens next!
3,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 .. Last Next »