Reviews for To Summon a Mate
23Inuyasha23 chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
where can i find this manual again? Funny chapter hope to see your new chapter up soon
beautifulyreal chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
Wonderful guide now let's see kagomes reaction please update soon!
Japanese Dreamer chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
LOL! This chapter is AWESOME! I had a real good laugh with this one. I even liked the book title, it gave me a chuckle. I just started laughing when I read the first sentence! I just have to say my parents told me that I wasn't brought by the stork, I was on sale at the baby store! Just kidding. This chapter proved that even at the dawn of time, men were idiots. I think this moment needs a quote:

"God first made man, then he had a better idea!"

No offense to any guy reading this review, I just thought it was right for the moment. I have to say, I love your God's sense of humor. I expected Naraku to be in the rebellion but I thought Sesshomaru and Inu no Taisho were smarter than that. I stand corrected. I like your description of a demon. Damn! That ruined my dreams of a mate XD. Housebreaking, very nice word choice. Love your titles again by the way. Lucky for any human female who has a horny mate, and love the college comment. I wanna know what black is! The blank pages sounds like something I would do, I love it! Hopefully this helps Kagome dealing with Inuyasha. Love the chapter! I was very entertained. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ja Ne!

Japanese Dreamer

PS: I'm first! I'm first! Woo hoo! -cough cough-

2009: I'm sad. I was second for the second time in a row. I feel neglected. I thought you liked me more. -sniff sniff whine-

JD: She likes me more right now because I reviewed on time.

2009: I review! Just later.

JD: Yeah, but I review withing a couple of hours sooner.

2009: Oh yeah? Who told you to check your e-mail? Hmm?

JD: You did, and I was going to but I had to see my daddy goodbye first. But at least I reviewed on time! That's what counts.

2009: I still told you. By the way, Sesshomaru is a studmuffin.

JD: My fingers burn writing this.

2009: Just write it and get over it. You'll live. I promise.

JD: I think I lost the feeling in my fingers.

2009: Big whoop, you'll live.

JD: Gee, thanks for the concern.

2009: You know your my best friend.

JD: I try to tell myself that. It doesn't work sometimes. JK!

2009: Anyway -ahem- I see why Sango hates Miroku, he uses the prayer beads that are not nice.

JD: Dude, I would totally kick his ass even if he was my mate.

2009: I would too.

JD: Anything else?

2009: No I'm good. Wait -ahem- PUT ME FIRST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DAMN IT! I don't cuss often but when I do I am mad. Your still my favorite author though.

JD: Hey! I reviewed first, that was the deal! And your my favorite author too. Setting our differences aside...

Both: SEE YA!
pApAw chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
i really enjoyed reading this chap/ or i say handbook..

too sassy..love it

cant wait for next friday and i bet the God will not be mad at you, he'll definitely will forgive you and not strike you with some lightning coz he knew many of us will be waiting for you to update, haha

keep up the great work

sont forget to update, okay?

kagome will learn a lot from this book, haha

-paw

ps. and us too..n_n
QuicksilverWitch chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
I absolutely ADORE this fic! And as for the religious part, it made me laugh, solely because it reminded me of the Pastafarian (i.e. the Flying Spaghetti Monster) religious dogma. Keep up the great work! _
Tem chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Gah! What a horrible place to leave it! I love this story so much, it's so awesome. I can't wait for an update.
Breaking-Midnight chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
please please please update soon!

i can't wait for the next chapter!
purplehanyou15 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
This was an interesting chapter. Now we know that Sango is Miroku's mate. I wonder what is the connection between her, Inuyasha and Moridiko. I wonder what it was that Miroku did that sent Sango away. Seems like it was a battle of protecting their mates.

I'm glad that Kagome might end of falling in love with Inuyasha, cause with his possessiveness and all that is so sexy and I also wonder what the book will say about the demons and such.

I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon!
may cabbage chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
finally we know what the sign means! i really wanted to know :P

also, lol, inuyasha was in the dress the whole time! i remember he showed up at the church with it, but i forgot that he still had it on until it was mentioned again :P

also, that's really cool that you researched it and that the mirror myth was a real myth you found out about! though still very very very freaky haha.

nice chapter, thanks for updating!
seashell chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Cute story, anxious to read more!
Foxy Love chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Wow so much happened in this o ne chapter! Why does Sango want to kill Kagome so bad? And why does she hate Midoriko so much? Is it cuz she traps her in whatever Sango and Inuyasha were trapped into? And thank God Inuyasha came and saved Kagome right on time! But will he ever let her leave him again? lol that would be quite funny. O and what did Inuyasha mean by Kagome is only his mate? Uh that confused da heck outta me! Well update soon soon soon! Loved this chapter i found it kinda funny lol.

Foxy Signing Off!
Hikari angel of life chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
WOW! I love this story...but whats with the dark looks that inuyasha gives kagome when she refuses to sleep with him?...will he do something to hurt her?
pApAw chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
wah

love this

hope you update really soon

i want to know what written inside that book too..

too many mysteries..love it

inu yasha's so freakin' hot..as always..haha

love how kagome controls herself too

wonder when will something happen between them..soemthing worht waiting for

love it

update soon!

-paw
InuyashaSano chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
OMG! D:

FUCK, I'm just loving this story!

Heh heh, the sexual tension is really nice. ;3

And the idea is original, in a way, but it leaves me intrigued.

Please, PLEASE PLEASE keep on writing this great story!
Chelseabaabyox3 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
really good. i liked this story alot. it's really unique and i haven't read any other stories with kagome and inuyasha like it. good job!
3,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 214 .. Last Next »