Reviews for To Summon a Mate
sweet-angel087 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
eek, I love it! Keep it going, I'm reading the other chapters now.
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
OKAY! WOW! lol i am so glad we have a bit of background information :D.. ee i love the way god is played in this! well writen and can't wait until next friday!

x x x x
AnimeMoonlightGoddess chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
LMAO I LOVE THE HANDY POCKET SIZED GUIDE! Very funny!
Harai chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
lololololol. This chapter made me giggle. XP
Jb73 chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
this is a really good story. i cant wait to see how kikyo is involved. i have my own ideas but i wiil wait and see if i'm right.
RainbowJelli chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
Ha Ha LOL i wuv it and i cant wait for next friday ! :)
Superman McShway chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
Hey I love your story! This was an interesting chapter. I wouldn't worry about it being to religious and offensive. Well at least its not to me at all, but I'm sure there are those weirdo's out there. Please write the next chapter soon!
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
Now that I've read Lady Kagura's book and know how to handle one, I want my own demon!
Sepsis chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
xD I loved the end of the book..xD

blank pages to shock people..yeah..
darklady chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
ok somehow i missed in the last chapter his little "she's only my mate" line and now i'm so upset because i hate kikyo and i don't want him to be obsessed with her! gah i hope he is quickly won over by kagome!

btw i like the book, i hope Rin wrote it.
TiffanyM chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
lol love it I was giggling like crazy ] can't wait for next Friday, need my Inuyasha/Kagome fix... Go Lady Kagura
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
I really like this story! please keep updating!
23Inuyasha23 chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
where can i find this manual again? Funny chapter hope to see your new chapter up soon
beautifulyreal chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
Wonderful guide now let's see kagomes reaction please update soon!
Japanese Dreamer chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
LOL! This chapter is AWESOME! I had a real good laugh with this one. I even liked the book title, it gave me a chuckle. I just started laughing when I read the first sentence! I just have to say my parents told me that I wasn't brought by the stork, I was on sale at the baby store! Just kidding. This chapter proved that even at the dawn of time, men were idiots. I think this moment needs a quote:

"God first made man, then he had a better idea!"

No offense to any guy reading this review, I just thought it was right for the moment. I have to say, I love your God's sense of humor. I expected Naraku to be in the rebellion but I thought Sesshomaru and Inu no Taisho were smarter than that. I stand corrected. I like your description of a demon. Damn! That ruined my dreams of a mate XD. Housebreaking, very nice word choice. Love your titles again by the way. Lucky for any human female who has a horny mate, and love the college comment. I wanna know what black is! The blank pages sounds like something I would do, I love it! Hopefully this helps Kagome dealing with Inuyasha. Love the chapter! I was very entertained. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ja Ne!

Japanese Dreamer

PS: I'm first! I'm first! Woo hoo! -cough cough-

2009: I'm sad. I was second for the second time in a row. I feel neglected. I thought you liked me more. -sniff sniff whine-

JD: She likes me more right now because I reviewed on time.

2009: I review! Just later.

JD: Yeah, but I review withing a couple of hours sooner.

2009: Oh yeah? Who told you to check your e-mail? Hmm?

JD: You did, and I was going to but I had to see my daddy goodbye first. But at least I reviewed on time! That's what counts.

2009: I still told you. By the way, Sesshomaru is a studmuffin.

JD: My fingers burn writing this.

2009: Just write it and get over it. You'll live. I promise.

JD: I think I lost the feeling in my fingers.

2009: Big whoop, you'll live.

JD: Gee, thanks for the concern.

2009: You know your my best friend.

JD: I try to tell myself that. It doesn't work sometimes. JK!

2009: Anyway -ahem- I see why Sango hates Miroku, he uses the prayer beads that are not nice.

JD: Dude, I would totally kick his ass even if he was my mate.

2009: I would too.

JD: Anything else?

2009: No I'm good. Wait -ahem- PUT ME FIRST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DAMN IT! I don't cuss often but when I do I am mad. Your still my favorite author though.

JD: Hey! I reviewed first, that was the deal! And your my favorite author too. Setting our differences aside...

Both: SEE YA!