Reviews for To Summon a Mate
lemerly chapter 1 . 2/22
WOW! That is the right way to start a fic just wow! Haha eve for the first chapter I'm hooked which is pretty weird of me since I don't really ever review the first chapter of any story but I wanted to with this one haha

Sotas doctor sounds like a but of a nut job though haha he shouldn't be encouraging him summoning ghosts and spirits even if it his dad it's frekin dangerous! The whole apple thing is new though haha I'm irish and I never heard if of that guess you learn something new every day can't wait to keep reading! It's really good so far :D
militato123 chapter 42 . 2/5
Fucking kick as story loved it dying to knpw about sango
Hazelfox chapter 42 . 1/18
You kept me up past 2 AM reading your work! I love this story. So. Much! I hope that you continue on with the sequel soon!
nannymcpheex3 chapter 27 . 1/8
I absolutely LOVE this fan fic
So far I'd say it be one of the BEST ones I've read, and I've read a lot ; )
I call BS chapter 22 . 1/4
The whole 'your not mad at him for deceiving you' manipulation Kagura threw at Kagome seems a little far fetched and unappropriate...

Considering Kagome has a valid reason for being pissed and hurt I feel it's absolutely unwarranted to have her forgive Inuyasha THAT easiliy. I'm calling you out on that bullshit plot twist.
Fantastic. Sure there were some spots that could use editing, but not much at all considering how much you wrote. Great job
I always thought Dr. Saito was a man, but I don't get how Kagome didn't realize who it was. Inuyasha took her through his memories. She saw Kikyo & they both saw Dr. Saito... how was that not put together?
unknown chapter 42 . 12/14/2014
Coffee-Shop-Artist chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Yo, one I wanna say this is funny! I love LOVE LOVE that you didn't make Kagome instantly fall for him and she is actually putting up a fight, it's new.
Little-Known-Artist chapter 40 . 11/8/2014
I thought I had read this to completion the first time, but if that were the case, I don't understand how the phrase "mystic bitch slap" could have ever left my mind.
Awesome chapters. Your use of cliff hangers is both irksome and glorious.
Little-Known-Artist chapter 27 . 11/8/2014
Wow, you originally planned to end it here? That might have been entertaining too but I am so glad you made that executive decision to keep going! I love the final ending, while it leeways into Sango's portion it otherwise solved all these problems addressed earlier.
Little-Known-Artist chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
It just dawned on me that the handbook said that demon swimmers were slow or stupid, but that should mean female demons (Sango) might be able to get pregnant a lot easier. I know a baby's a cliche thing to live for and not how it works out/probably just something Kagura overlooked, but it's a thought.

Almost halfway through the reread and still loving this story!
Little-Known-Artist chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Ah, that's right! Inuyasha would have a bad attitude if he hadn't been coached into Super Stud(liness). Goodness, I love the pocket guide.
Little-Known-Artist chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Is it weird that my brain automatically sets this in England? Oh well.
God, Inuyasha's a out of character (smooth) but this reads like a novel and not a fanfiction, so the characterization is more interesting that way. I'm only on the second chapter and I'm trying to strip my eyeballs away so I can do adult things (like vote) come morning. This story is a bad thing for me (but so great!).
MadamScorpio chapter 20 . 11/2/2014