Reviews for To Summon a Mate
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 16 . 2/13
Dammit Inuyasha please make up your damn mind already! The suspense is killing me!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 15 . 2/13
Him being sweet is making me really sad now :( Please open your eyes Inuyasha! Please stop acting half-heartedly :((
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 14 . 2/13
Sesshomaru is such a great brother here, as compared to how he normally is in canon and fanfiction. I nearly cried when I realized he believed Inuyasha was innocent. INUYASHA SNAP OUT OF IT!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 13 . 2/13
So he never really loved her? :(( This is insane!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 12 . 2/13
THIS IA HORRIBLE. I CANNOT EVEN.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 11 . 2/13
Midoriko is such a bitch! UGH. I found it strange that Midoriko suddenly got pregnant but I realize the baby's father might not be so important in this story. Or is it? Hahaha
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 10 . 2/13
Or Sango can jut die. What's the rush? I kid but seriously Sango in this story is really getting on my nerves now :(
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 9 . 2/13
Kagome. Is going to save Sango. OMG THE CHAOS HAHAHA Loved this chapter! I love how nothing major caused the change in Kagome and Inuyasha's feelings for each other. It makes sense and it is so much more believable when they like each other over small things rather than huge instances
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 8 . 2/13
WHO IS KIKYO EXACTLY. OMG THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLIN MEEEEE
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 7 . 2/13
I'm so confuuuuused! I'm just so torn by what's happened in this chapter. I'm happy Inuyasha kinda likes her but Kikyo is also here? I'm so confused _
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 6 . 2/13
I love this book! Where can I get a copy? XD
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 5 . 2/13
It's weird she didn't read the book as soon as she got it.I think a person would normally immediately want to find out what kind of mess they were in. I'm surprised Kagamo wasn't anxious abut learning more about her situation.

And why is Sango so cold to Miroku? I know you'll let us know why eventually but I am just so sad they aren't happy together :(
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 4 . 2/13
This chapter gave so many more questions than answers. I know it's weird of me to immediately get anxious over them but I'm always scared when things get complicated in stories since they tend to get too complicated or not all issues are properly addressed by the end _ I hope the story pulls it off though! I'm already so emotionally invested in it!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 3 . 2/13
I love you managed to integrate the SIT command Kagome had in canon! I kept giggling every time I read it XD Moooore!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 2 . 2/13
Kept laughing during the mind conversation parts. I'm a little wary of how fast the story is going in terms of Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship but I'm also looking forward to reading the next chapters! :)
3,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »