Reviews for To Summon a Mate
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 26 . 2/14/2016
NO INUYASHA WHYYYYYYYYY STOP THAT IS NOT A SMART IDEA STAAAAHP
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 25 . 2/14/2016
HAHAHA OMG Kagura is just so hilarious I seriously love her here!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 24 . 2/14/2016
Yay! Everyone is happy! And everyone knows Sesshoumaru will beat everyone to a pulp and get a seat. So for now, all is right in the world~
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 23 . 2/14/2016
FINALLY. FINALLY. EVERYTHING IS CLEAR AND OUT OF THE WAY. I'm so so SO happy the characters here are playing it smart and you're not writing them to make obviously bad decisions. Thank you for this!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 22 . 2/14/2016
Definitely not the best way for Kagome to find out. But then again, I think this way of finding out and dealing with it isn't so bad. I can't wait to see what happens when they finally talk!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 21 . 2/14/2016
Oh no! She didn't find out from Inuyasha! (cries)
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
Finally! I haven't seen Kagome grieve since the fanfic started so I was getting kind of worried for her. My heart wrenched while reading the scene with Kagome's mother. I think what Kagome did was probably the best way to go about her mother trying to commit suicide. I don't think I would have appreciated her trying to save her mother with her powers and it would have been weird reading that since it would have made Kagome too invincible for my tastes. While I realize she really is supposed to be a powerful miko, I would have preferred to see her use that magic for something short of saving someone's life (since she is not a god and to help her mother live in such an apparent way would have made her one).
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
WHAT JUST HAPPENED. OMG KAGOME'S MOTHER!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 17 . 2/13/2016
I had a feeling the voices weren't normal. Excited to know what they're about! Also I find it kind of weird Inuyasha suddenly is on Team Kag already. Wjat just happened exactly?
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
Dammit Inuyasha please make up your damn mind already! The suspense is killing me!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Him being sweet is making me really sad now :( Please open your eyes Inuyasha! Please stop acting half-heartedly :((
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
Sesshomaru is such a great brother here, as compared to how he normally is in canon and fanfiction. I nearly cried when I realized he believed Inuyasha was innocent. INUYASHA SNAP OUT OF IT!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 13 . 2/13/2016
So he never really loved her? :(( This is insane!
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
THIS IA HORRIBLE. I CANNOT EVEN.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
Midoriko is such a bitch! UGH. I found it strange that Midoriko suddenly got pregnant but I realize the baby's father might not be so important in this story. Or is it? Hahaha
3,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »