Reviews for To Summon a Mate
Rikku123gmail.c chapter 42 . 9/13/2014
Hi! So many unanswered questions! Did Rin find her mate? Was it Kohaku? And what happened to their kid? And what happened to Kaede? I need answers! When will the sequel come out? And I would love to read a prequel on Sess and Kagura! This is the best fanfic story I've read in years!
MikoScorus chapter 42 . 9/13/2014
Even though I don't really like the first chapter, I'm glad I bother to read this story XD
(Even though it's twisted in so many ways, but the story is freaking great :3 )
Open-DOOR73 chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
This story is so, absolutely, incredibly marvelous! I really wish you the best on getting this published, but I doubt you'll need it, the plot it wonderful! I can't help but coming back to re-read it. Thank you so much for the joyful read!
samika-37 chapter 42 . 9/11/2014
I just finished reading the whole thing from start to finish and I must say...IT WAS SO GOOD. And I must say...your ability to explain this entire mate thingy and the system you created for this story was beyond impressive. I wasn't confused at all when Kagura explained things.
I loved every bit of it. The drama. The suspense. The fighting. The love. So much goodness.
Keep a lookout for when to use "to" and "too", as well as "then" and "than".
Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I am certainly looking forward to reading "To Free A Mate"! Best of luck in future projects! :)
- Samika
Amu4ever chapter 42 . 8/31/2014
Awww...you are cute *-*
We really liked to stick around to watch your wonderful writing skill paint this beautiful story right before our eyes!

Thank you for all the hard work you put into perfecting your tale!
Amu4ever chapter 41 . 8/31/2014
Wow...exciting 'till the end )

You are really good at writing! I can't believe, how you managed to keep the same writing style over...what? Five years? Amazing...

Do you have any trick, how you did this? Any special way you approached the story? Did you write five or ten chapter in one go? Did you plan everything from the start? Or did you just go with the flow?

Oh please tell me! Would be so interesting to hear about, how exactly you wrote this. (Without giving up. I mean - wow! - there are y lot of chapters! And really many words.)
Amu4ever chapter 39 . 8/31/2014
Oh my gosh! Now you are torturing all of them! How mean!
Amu4ever chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
Oh my gosh! What did you do to poor Inuyasha?!
Amu4ever chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
Huh...amazing how you manage to make the reader nearly pity Naruke, but not quite...
Amu4ever chapter 36 . 8/30/2014
Okay...now you have me confused )

But I really like how you made a mini-heaven for Midoriko and her mate )
Amu4ever chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
Ohh...but isn't she already too weak from spending all that energy?
Amu4ever chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
Uhh...what a dramatic entrance! Wow! Very well done!
Amu4ever chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Ohh...amazing! Very creative! How did you come up with Mr. slime person? Did you watch "Spirited away"?
Miyori999 chapter 38 . 8/2/2014
What? What are you doing?! Don't do that to Inu (jk) XD This trial oddly reminds me of the one in the Cirque Du Freak series that Darren had to go through.
Miyori999 chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
THAT! LAST LINE! That female dog of a woman! Wow. How did I not see that coming!?
3,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »