Reviews for Sadness Seen
Cinnamon Pink chapter 8 . 4/29
I love this story so much. The truth of what was happening to Rose was really creepy and what the Doctor had to do to get her was so scary. Even though he thought he was going crazy the whole time, he couldn't help how he felt just seeing her there, how it comforted him during those stressful times when he needed her. I felt so bad for Rose, not being able to really be there, wishing so hard that he would come for her and only having the ability to mentally escape her situation. She probably figured she was going to die and these glimpses of him were all she was going to get. That's why she made sure to always say she loved him before she faded away. Ohhhh I wish there'd been a little more story afterwards, of the two of them together after they were finally alone and together again in the TARDIS. I didn't want it to end!
roxelle34 chapter 8 . 2/10
Kylaia78 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Loved it hope to see more or a sequel?
jenn008 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Loved it!
Spannerspoon chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Awwww!

Beautifully written and a great idea, loved it!
Vampiyaa chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
This was, like, the PERFECT reunion!fic. Like, absolutely perfect. Although the rating was too high. But that doesn't matter. P.E.R. .T.
New Eliza D chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
That's lovely!
;')
BellaTallin chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
This was lovely and there should definitely be a sequel to it. Would love to read more. :-)
The Doctor Rose chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
vary good story
BananasPearsApples chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
This story is brilliant and incredibly imaginative. I adore it.
Chris4 chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
That was a lovely story! So glad I found it.
yvoi chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
It has been decided. This is my favourite fanfic of all times.

I can't-

All these feelings asdfghjkl;

You deserve a reward. *throws cookies at you*
Heart of Diamond chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
NAAAWWW! I cried happy tears! That was just beautiful.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
The Doctor Rose chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
too cute
PencilComet chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Bravo! I applaud you. Excellent ending. Quite right the Doctor and Rose certainly do need some time alone.