Reviews for Birthday Bumps
ThatShadeWolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
...please tell me there will be a sequal...i'd love to see what Raito does t loved it, the story flowed nice and it made me not want to stop reading
mamita chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, I love how you did the fic, I love when uke Light is, after all, see it there as well, mm .. hehe, I love that dominate, although it is a pity that no been more sex between L and Light, but have resisted a lot, I like it when Light is vulnerable, and "care" someone, like L, Matt, Mello and Near, even BB, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
So hot and sexy ! love raito turn the table on him.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Came back years after to reread your work!
fun and sexy!
XxGlambertfanxX chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
OMG! I'm sure you've heard this before, but that story was f-ing fantastic! It was what I like to call a cinnamon bun story, which in short means it had the perfect amounts of spicy, hot, and sweet, making it oh-so-tasty w I love the fact that there's a small bit of humor too...it was the icing on top! Love the pairing, the story, everything!
furubababe1026 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
tht was awesome! lol they stayed in character even while doin such out of character thngs ur an awesome writer
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Honestly... I thought this fic was awesome. I don't remember how I found this but I was pleasantly surprised because this happens to be the only good DN fic I managed to fin today *sigh*

Then I looked at the author and the first thing that came to my mind was 'oh, it's from MiaoShou... Damn, no wonder it was so good!'

I just thought you'd like to know. Love ya! XD
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
What day is it in this fic? XDDDDD
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
hahaha, wooow, wtg raito! loved it
maymot97 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Today's the 28th of February! Also, nice.
Mischeif never fully managed chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
-S-THIS IS AMAZING!
Alex Kyle chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
O_O 1 Chapter? YOU TEASE!

Alex: haha

Kyle: It goes without saying that you need to make a full book!

Alex:Ill be first to buy
NinjaKipz chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
SO GOOD .

I love it ! It made me laugh , smirk evilly , and pretty much get hot and bothered . xD All in all , you're an excellent writer - Do keep up the good work ! This is a fav of mine now !

Love ,

Nate
Ms. Anonna chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Whoah, sexy alert. This is the kinda thing I really should not be reading, and I can't stop.

Kell chapter 1 . 1/21/2010