Reviews for Through Colored Lenses
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Yay :D well this is seldom! i enjoyed it very much!
xLilim chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I wish I could hug the Earl too. :3

This was a fantastic one-shot, the Earl's midnight stroll was just so twisted, yet the words used to convey his emotions were so sickeningly sweet. It's hard to describe. But, it was wonderful. :3
2M chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I hardly see anyone writing about the Earl (mostly, I suppose, because fangirls are repelled by his unsexyness, but we love him, don't we? Despite the fact that he isn't going to ever be pretty, maybe dignified, but not pretty. /shot) so therefore you are awesome for writing about an obscure character and writing it well.

Your writing is really poetic, which I love, bytheway.

And may the Earl be with you too.
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
When I first read this fic I almost fell over because it didn't feature Lavi & Kanda, but after reading the first couple of lines I couldn't help but find myself drawn up in the childlike glee the Earl revels in when destroying the world piece by piece. Out of all the villains that I read or seen in anime/manga he has to be the most strange and bizarrely twisted of the all. You almost forget that he'd been around for over a century, he's seen the rise/fall/decay of the human race and seems to have no real ulterior motives when it comes to what he enjoys doing, just like he's playing a game with much higher stakes then usual board game. I'm with you on the hug thing though, he's like an evil Santa (well that's what first comes to mind anyway...) Awesome story. Loved it!
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
heh, may the Earl be with you too...
sabrina chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
im back!

"Till death do they part."

that was cool.

yep, i love the earl's rotund figure. the temptation to poke his tummy is always there! ., the thing about the seven deadly sins was weird, but i liked the colors theme!

cuz like, allen sees things in black and white cuz of his eye...but then the earl is all color-ish!

and i just remembered something else.

you know how the title is "through colored lenses" ?

there's an idiom that's like ppl who see through rose colored lenses are very narrow minded...well at least i think that's what it means.

anyway, would you say the earl was narrow minded?

oh god.

this dumb korean drama playing rite now is playing IRISH MUSIC.

sabrina chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i haven't read it yet. but it sounds interesting! LOL.

i'll get back to you after i read it xD

hmm...i'll skim thru it first.

"Maybe that's why Europe was the easiest place to corrupt."

okay, i'll get back to u after i read it.

cheezy chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
OmG! You're so good at writing dark fics it's a part of you already D Well, I've gotta say the way you depicted Earl like a sweet little child with a psychotic mind's really cute XD Somehow I imagined Earl strolling down the street with a pumpkin suit your friend wore for Halloween... *_* So cuddly!
xmystorytime chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I loved this. It was well written and so lovingly original, because there never -are- enough stories about the Earl here. Your description of him made me giggle a little and in this he seemed... just misunderstood. O.o

I hate it when stories like these throw my perceptions of people out to the water and I end up looking at them other ways. Still, it was brilliant. You should be proud! _

- xmst

(P.S - may the Earl be with you too :P)
Jul chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Now I know who he is. Lol. The Earl! I never thought you'd like him that much, haha~ Impressive! And I have no comment for your writing cuz it's always great.
Winterblazewolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Nice aspect from the Earl's point of view. I love it! D But as cute as the Earl is, he's sadistic. But I like sadists. xD
angelic lily chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow an Earl-centric fic! And a good one too XD

I think you captured him very well here. So disturbing and creepy but sickeningly sweet at the same time; it's pretty scary .

Also, happy Halloween to you too :)
anonymous-annie chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Ah, this is actually the first time I've read an Earl-centric fic, and I definitely wasn't disappointed. I think I spotted a grammatical error or two, but that's really all the concrit I can offer. You characterized the Earl SO well, I got a little scared half-way through. Despite how adorable he is, you gotta hope you won't run into him in a dark alleyway while trick-or-treating.

Anyway, great work overall, so thank you for sharing! Happy Halloween!