Reviews for Lost in Translation
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Somehow, something in me knew that Fai was playing the whole time. I just knew he was pretending to not be able to speak or understand the language... My response to the last line was still: "You little bitch." Because that's just what he is, lol. A playful little biotch.

Love the characterization.
Elemental Ink chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Fai is so going to get a smack in the face for this XD

Loved it, completely! Very incharacter for each of them, with a great idea :)
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful! :3 Not only is it just a nice, simple scenario, but they both acted fairly in-character (as far as a noncanon pairing can be)
cool guy 33 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
HAHA! wow! to have fay actually being able to speak english all this time!... maybe he was just waiting for this moment! Well keep on makin those stories!

Yours truly,

cool guy 33
XxDancingxInxThexRainxX chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
... I called it.

Was all I had to say.

Oh! And great fic _

~~Rain

(Sorry, I was too lazy to log in...)
cheese.is.cheese chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
YOU HORRIBLE WRITER! WHY CAN'T ANYONE KEEP FAI IN CHARACTER! HE IS NOT GAY!
polaroidDoctor chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I feel like an idiot xD It didn't even occur to me that Fai was trying to give him hickies! Gosh I'm slow. An amazing story, I loved every second of it.
applepielover chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Well written. I like the character interaction and dialogue.
Roxie Archer chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
They have a solid line that I use to separate my author's notes from the story. Within the fic, I've seen people use any number of "page breaks" from x's and o's to the little stars that I use. I hate that they won't let you indent for new paragraphs...
anon azure chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
aw

that was so kawaii!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
haha! that was nice :3
lovova chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh, that totally deserves a smack in the face, Fai my dear. Great job, very funny and strangely sweet!
shokubu chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
hahahaha...kuro-sama got scared
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
haha~

Yes, this is definatly something that Fai would do w get Kuro-kun all riled up just to see what reaction it'll create~ heehee~

yay for Fai-chan! XD
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Hahaha! Good ending. Actually, I was somewhat amused by the messiness of this entire fic. It had yuck and didn't even try to make it hot, which was a nice change. Yuck is yuck and...Yeah.