Reviews for For These Ones
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
And it would have helped if at the top of pages it would state whose pov it is in.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
This chapter wasn't written very clearly. Starting their statements just to interrupt it (with things, sometimes a paragraph of something that could have been said affterwards) then finishing their sratements made it worse. Tossing in the OC imprint (BARF) and her dad didn't help the situation either. I think from what I could understand it was still mostly cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Where are they and when did Embry even leave the room? The baby sentences, infantile tiny baby sentences are killing me as is the annoying whispering! But this is really cute despite that.
lollipop-chan chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
this story was amazing, seriously. I loved every moment of it!
No Account chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Why does Embry have such a fucking attitude problem with Leah, he has a funky asss attitude period and Seth is a fool.
Mandy chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I'm sorry but your work is FRUSTRATING as hell to read. Your work is not clearly written and is jumbled about and makes no sense a lot of times. In the begining it was EPOV then suddenly without indication it was thrid person then back to EPOV then in wolf form it was just confusong and jumped around and it wouldn't kill you to use quotations marks even when they're in wolf form. And Nobody cares about Mariane she's irrelevant.
elanor of aquitania chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
Riveting story.

I like your style very much, word usage and dialogue.

Up and away to the sequel ;-)
FroggyJump chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
Wow I have to say that at the very beginning I found this story hard to get in to but it wasn't long until I was right in to it.

I think what I liked about this story was that when the turmoil was happening in the middle with Leah and Jacob I was never sure if they would come back together.

I'm glad that you changed from having the chapters only in Embry's pov because I was getting annoyed by him and was happy to read the other povs.

Thanks for posting.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
so I started this story yesterday and finally I have got to the end, what can I say other than, this story is amazing, it had me going through every imotion known to man, it made me shout at my laptop, shaking my fists at it, even talking at it, and trust me if it had been a paper back it would of been across the room at times, so lets just say thats my ideal kind of story. brilliant
shouldabeenblonde chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
Huge sigh of relief! So glad they decided to stay. Poor seth, if anybody deserves to be happy its seth. Hope he gets his happy ending too
shouldabeenblonde chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Best explaintion of imprinting ive ever heard. It even explains nessie, which i honestly think was just a random idea steph meyers came up with to tie up all the loose ends and make her breaking dawn deadline. So go you! Now on to the next chapter!
shouldabeenblonde chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
My gosh this story is fantastic. Very beautifully written. Cant put it down
shouldabeenblonde chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I love love loved that chapter! I hope you do more in jake or leah's pov, maybe even seth's. embry can get a lil boring, he's so quiet and serious. Cant wait to read more
Tara Maria chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
I love love this story. You are such a amazing write. Love Blackwater. And love Embry's pov.
ABarbieStory chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Just read the entire thing!

great great great story!