Reviews for The Laughing Nightmares
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I wholeheartedlt agree, it definitely fits Pumpkinmon and Gotsumon. This was an enjoyable read - I was worried they'd be bad trouble-makers, and was pleasantly surprised when they were just trying to be nice and helpful. The only thing I wouldn't agree with is that there'd likely be other villains rather than the originals - however, your explanation for Myotismon wanting his minions to evolve instantly is fairly rational, if not logical.

I LOVE those two, and I was really sad when Myotismon killed them - stupid English dubbers, giving us that cock-and-bull about being 'condemned to his dungeon' when it was so OBVIOUS he'd killed them; they were deleted, for heaven's sake. It was nice to see them meeting Elecmon, and then catching up with the times - how sad that they never properly recieved redemption and were reborn. On the other hand, we never saw Leomon is Season 2, so ... you never know.

You should write a sequel, I'd LOVE for them to meet Matt and TK again!

Did you mix up some digimon names? I noticed you using Tailmon's original name, but other Digimon recieved the 'dubbed' treatment...

Anyway, gODSPEED!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Even better the second time around XD

LOVED IT.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was awesome ,

I always loved Pumpkinmon and Gotsumon!

Great job :)