Reviews for Dragon Ball Omega
Cottoncandy101 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
"Yeah," Pan spoke up, "like we are the only dudes in a hundred million years strong enough to wipe the floor with all these freaks, so fate or the universe or whoever just keeps using us to clean house."

That is by far the best quote of the story. :D
Joe B chapter 26 . 1/15/2012
That was great!
J.W. Appel chapter 26 . 3/30/2010
I just had to come back and sing this story's praises again: You turned some of the worst aspects of Dragonball GT into something new and fresh that made a helluva lot more sense, you made The Dragonballs the main focus of the plot, you kept it "canon-friendly" as possible,you reinvented movie and filler characters into much more interesting figures, you included the entire Z-Team in the final battle,and besst of all,you kept everyone important and in-character.
Raffiki chapter 26 . 1/14/2010
I don't know how you did it but you made something out of the fail that GT represented and changed it to the real deal.

This was simply sick.
ndesi62 chapter 26 . 12/20/2009
Holy crap. That was the best thing I've read in along time. I think you just expanded the Dragon Ball canon a good 25 chapters. Good job, to make the understatement of the decade.

Any plans for followups? Like Uub and Pan's life back on Earth?
Taeniaea chapter 26 . 10/29/2009
cool story
avik chapter 26 . 10/27/2009
hey i really liked the story! keep writing!
J.W. Appel chapter 26 . 10/23/2009
A great ending! This story was great. I love how you reinvented non cannon characters and kept the true Dragonball spirit alive. I also like how strong you made Pan. I could never get why people had such a problem with her. Dragonball GT may have made her a bit annoying but it's noncannon! Pan probably grew up way stronger and way nicer in the cannon universe. I also liike how at the very end, you had the entire gang from Bulma to Tien join the fight against Makai.

Is there going to be a sequel?

P.S. Why do you review the story yourself to respond to reviews?
J.W. Appel chapter 26 . 10/22/2009
AWESOME!
J.W. Appel chapter 25 . 10/21/2009
I really hope the DBs don't dissapear after this.

I love how you captured Shenron's thought on himself and the world around him. Of all DB characters, the Dragon is the only one to stand on neutral ground. He doesn't serve good or evil. He's not a hero or villain. He just grants wishes like he was created to do. But it's also kind of nice to think that he's developed some affection for the Z team and if he could,he'd choose to be a hero.

Update very soon!
J.W. Appel chapter 25 . 10/21/2009
WOW!
S-Shield chapter 24 . 10/20/2009
Ha, J.W. you are too kind! Thanks.
J.W. Appel chapter 24 . 10/20/2009
Uh...well actually,it's a private work. I'm a little shy.

Thank you anyway.
AWESOME ONCE AGAIN!
J.W. Appel chapter 24 . 10/20/2009
OH MY GOD! SHENRON IS GOING TO FIGHT! I,on behalf of the Community crown you this year's king of DBZ fanfics.

Update soon, your majesty.