Reviews for The Middle Ground
I know it's small, but I take interest in the way you make Neji comical yet still IC.
I do have a piece of criticism, however. It seems as if the death pf Shino's mother was completely disregarded and now has no effect on him. As of yet, I can't speak for future chapters so I'm hoping for the best!
Casey chapter 11 . 2/21
I'm reading the story for maybe the 4th or 5th time. It's one of my favorites. I love the way you write all of the other characters with the exception of Shino. He's a real dick in this! Even later his apology to Tenten is trash. But I guess maybe it could be accurate. He's a bit of a hypocrite - The way he tells her that she has a lot of pride when we all know Shino is one of the most prideful characters in the entire manga and in this story for that matter. Regardless this is probably one of my favorite couples aside from maybe Kiba / Shino just because of the whole opposites attract ideal. I know it's been a really long time since you've written anything but just know that you always have fans who wish you would take up writing again
Elisabeth-Christine of Nowhere chapter 26 . 11/6/2017
Poodie chapter 26 . 10/10/2017
I have enjoyed and loved this story from beginning to end! This is one of the most beautiful and amazing pieces of literacy I have ever had the pleasure of reading! From the cameo appearances of great characters (straight to their amazing portrayals as well. Can't forget that! My favourites were Hinata, Sakura and Ino though XD Gai was amazing, and Katsu was downright my favourite OC) to the realism an d not cliche drama for the lovely couple. Things didn't seem rushed between them, and their personalities were perfectly in sync with the originals I believe.

I also adore that there was never the prospect of jealousy between them (like Shino believing that Tenten loved Neji and some boring nonesense like that) and that the fights they had were out of this world! (Favourite fights were when Shino and Tenten had the chess battle, and when they beat Hiroto to hell down!)

Your writing style is truly amazing. I do hope you haven't left Fanfiction forever. Perhaps you can return?

You are one of my inspirations for writing. Characters and plots alike. With the perfect sense of realism and just that extra boom of "unexpected-may-never-happen-in-real-life". You don't over do it or under do it. (Plus your vocabulary is execptional and I had fun learning new words!)

In the aspect of a perfect story, its not too intense or too light. Personally, I think you've managed to find The Middle Ground ;3

Poodie chapter 25 . 10/10/2017
This has got to be one of my ultimate favourite chapters D I loved the Empress and the Captains, they seriously were a joy to read XD Especially when Shino was convinced that Kyoko was crazy XD That amused me to no end. I also just adored the fact that Tenten remembered the stationary issue they had. Hehe, nothijng like that Weapons mistress XD

I wonder if Shino will ever find the answer to his question about why he acted the way he did and agreed to do things Tenten's way :3

Poodie chapter 24 . 10/10/2017
Okay, is it possible to get turned on by NO physical action at all?! My gosh that was strangely hot XD

My my my, I loved that battle with Hiroto and how they did almost NOTHING the entire time XD This is so awesome

Poodie chapter 23 . 10/10/2017
I'm glad they solved the problem without breaking their relationship :3 Shibi is such a tease XD I am very hooked on these two! And I was so happy with Hinata's guest appearance

Poodie chapter 22 . 10/10/2017
Awww, this was simply heartwarming :3 You oerfected Gai and gave me an insight on Shibi which I adored. I just love how he refers to his wife as Butterfly!

Poodie chapter 21 . 10/9/2017
That ending there killed me XD I'm glad our Shino and Tenny are working things out but without the whole "the problem is completely solved now yayyyyyyyyy!"

The is seriously one of the best stories ever

Poodie chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
Hahahaha I was all over it when Sakura came rushing back saying "Oh hell no!" I was all like "Gawddamn girl yassssssss!" That moment was so badass!

Don't worry, this chapter wasn't me anyway. I loved the transition from the real world to Tenten's mind. It was all so cool. Also how Tenten reclaimed her mind from the guy was awesome XD

Poodie chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
Tenten the little quack XD Their growing relationship is so cute :3 But now I'm concerned about what happened at the end! The fight was really badass though, and the plan was smart

Poodie chapter 18 . 10/9/2017
Yes! Finally! Ino's meddling has paid off! XD Now they can kiss and all that shit in the future! Hurahhhhhh! I can't wait to read what happens next because this chapter was so long awaited!
Poodie chapter 17 . 10/9/2017
I swear that was Ino who had said "jerkwad" XD She amuses me to no end! I hope everyone else is okay. I wouldn't want any deaths at all.

The whole Black Flash Cannon popping to discuss with THE madam Hokage is going to be epic! I swear this is seriously one of the BEST stories I have ever freaking read! I love it so much!

Kiba and Akamaru fighting were pretty badass! And Gai made me laugh when he was going on about Kakashi (whose cameo appearance is much appreciated!) getting to do the Hot Wash XD I also enjoued Ibiki's appearance. I've grown attached to him recently because of a few NejiTen stories I've read.

Poodie chapter 16 . 10/9/2017
Awww, Lee is secretly telling Shino to take care of Tenten and not to give up on her! How sweet!

That whole Hinata thing has me amped for her character in general XD And its funny that you say Naruto and Hinata are a crack couple since they're actually canon now XD But I know that at the time you had written this story, it wasn't offical yet :3

Now all I need is for Tenten and Shino to get into an actually argument with yelling and all the sorts of things, and then I'll be perfect XD

Poodie chapter 15 . 10/9/2017
Naruto is such an idiot XD I loved that action packed Hinata! It was so refreashing to read. I'm also curious about Tenten and Shino's relationship now, but I love that the story isn't always mush and fluff or about them consistently interacting. It really makes for a difference.

In another note however, I must admit that I kind of foresaw the Taneda clan popping back into the picture with revenge on the brain XD