Reviews for The Middle Ground
Anon chapter 24 . 6/22
I am a puddle right now /
Anon chapter 23 . 6/22
All this fluff 3
Anon chapter 22 . 6/22
*cackles madly* Hahahahahahahaha plot away to your youthful heart, Shibi X)
Anon chapter 14 . 6/21
There was nothing to forgive, this chapter was beautiful if I may say so
Anon chapter 12 . 6/21
THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS ASDFGHJKL XD
Anon chapter 11 . 6/21
Woah O.O
Anon chapter 8 . 6/21
That ending... What The Hell
JeslynBoo chapter 26 . 5/23
That... was... I couldn't stop reading it. It's now... 3:21am here, and I got to the end and kept trying to go to the next chapter because I still wasn't ready for it to be over. Even though sleep really needs to happen. I haven't read anything centered around either of these two before, but I'm sold now. I *love* the way you write- some just flat-out hilarious lines and beautifully crafted phrases that made it hard to wait to comment at the end. Thank you so much!
Nia River chapter 26 . 5/14
I adore rare pairings. Shino/Tenten? I couldn't resist giving it a go. And oh my god, SO glad I did.

This is fantastic. And not just because of the pairing. It's well-written, well-plotted, with great characterisations. I even loved the sprinkling of OC characters, particularly Katsu and Kyoko. Also, honorable mention to the fight scenes-most Naruto fanfics, they either devolve into lots of shouting of '[insert technique] no jutsu' or becomes overly detailed and tedious, but you avoided both those pitfalls.

On the pairing: they worked so well together! It was a really fun look at a romance fic that lacks the usual gushy-ness and melodrama. Shino and Tenten were so delightfully ... I don't know, matter-of-fact? But not at all boring. Loved them.

Loved THIS. Definitely going on my favs list.
disillusioned-drought chapter 26 . 4/4
I really like this story. I never thought of Shino and Tengen as a couple, but you totally make it work. Not only is it believable but utterly adorable. And tea as a weapon? Absolutely priceless.
Seor chapter 2 . 3/8
IM GIGGLING SO HARD AT TENTEN'S INNUENDO IM STILL LAUGHING OUT LOUD
Seor chapter 1 . 3/5
i love the way youve written the battle scene i love the way you describe how tenten moves and fights
well-written and interesting!