Reviews for The Middle Ground
DawningAurora chapter 26 . 8/13
This was so sweet and lovely to read. I am so glad to have found such a well written and plausible take on an off-beat pairing. Also, your stating of goals is something I want to adopt, if I may. It's been an absolute caffeine rush to read it. Please write more ShinoTen.
DawningAurora chapter 24 . 8/13
I feel tickles in the pit of my belly. Mission Accomplished Fair Writer. The Power of Youth is strong within you.
MagykjayEmmax chapter 26 . 7/3
Excellent story with an uncommon pairing! It was great to see some of the less-written about Naruto characters get attention. Thank you for writing this story!
wordvomitz chapter 26 . 6/5
I LOVE IT! Slow burn and all! I wished shino and tenten had happy endings at canon and thank you for making this for us!
epear96 chapter 26 . 4/30
Keep going. I want to see or read about their wedding. I also want to read about them having children and what their names are and watching them grow up and the continuing romance between Shino and Tenten. I also want to see how Kiba does with training his genin team.
jesuschrist chapter 24 . 4/24
Subtle. I like it. This chapter, so far, is the most amazing one yet. Its one of those romantic scenes where it doesnt really shove it in your face that they are being intimate and romantic. Great job, you're a natural.
LittleShyCloud chapter 26 . 11/3/2016
You should definitely be happy with yourself as the romance was not a soap opera and the drama wasn't melodramatic and it was just perfect for this pairing and gosh it just makes me so happy. Katsu was just a G and an amusing character along with the other Aburame and the characterisation was just on point. This was a great read
Skyrere chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
hehehe... premature detonation...
I love it.
Anon chapter 24 . 6/22/2016
I am a puddle right now /
Anon chapter 23 . 6/22/2016
All this fluff 3
Anon chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
*cackles madly* Hahahahahahahaha plot away to your youthful heart, Shibi X)
Anon chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
There was nothing to forgive, this chapter was beautiful if I may say so
Anon chapter 12 . 6/21/2016