Reviews for The Orlando Curse or I'm Afraid of Virginia Woolf
Fythos chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
Funny as hell!

Write more soon!
Shadowcrawler chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Oh this is a great fic. I hope you continue with it.
chazza chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
Original i haven't actually read a sotry like that b4 so keep on writing. I like it.
Whisper2AScream chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Ok, ow! Enough with the arm twisting! ;D

Heh, working on the next chapter and there will be some surprises to come. Still dunno how I'm going to resolve this, or how Xander got like this in the first place, or if he'll change back. Though Willow's going to help, and well...

A preview:

“Ok, so you stand there, and hold this wand.”

“Um, so am I going to be casting a spell now?”

“No, it’s um…” She blushed a little, “You have to hold something…er… phallic, to call upon masculine energy, you know?”

“Oh ok.” Whatever works.

“Alright, ready?” I nodded, and she began chanting. Of course, it was in some foreign language so no idea what she was saying. Something was happening though. I could see sparks rising from the symbol on the ground. Then I felt something solid hit me, and throw me backwards. Then, everything got dark for a while.

I woke up, and glanced down at myself. Nope, still boob-full. Whatever happened, it hadn’t worked. Then, I noticed a flash of red in my line of vision. I could see Willow lying face down on the ground nearby. I quickly got up, and knelt down by her.

“Will, you ok?”

“OOh, gimme a sec. Feel kind of yucky.” She says. Funny, I don’t remember her voice sounding that deep… oh, crap. I could only watch as she lifted her head to look at me.

“Oh, it didn’t work. I’m sorry, Xander.” She said, and I could see a frown form on her face, probably catching her voice being off. She touched her face briefly, before fleeing to my bathroom. A scream rose up out of the room a second later.

I hang my head down, and curl up on the floor on my side. Not only the spell hadn’t worked like as was planned, but things just got more complicated.

I was still a woman, and now Willow was stuck as a guy
PhebeLynn chapter 3 . 5/16/2002
PLEASE finish! ASAP! This is hilarious, and I can't wait to read more! I like how you're working the book in. It makes your story original and without a doubt worth reading!
Lakrids chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
This quiet funny story and original too, big rejoicing. Why don’t you continue this story, right know! pretty please.
DaBear chapter 3 . 3/25/2002
rofl
Jellybean12 chapter 3 . 1/22/2002
Awesome story. More, more!
Jeanny chapter 3 . 12/18/2001
This is fun - please continue soon, and let us know how this happened to poor Xander. I'm such a X/W shipper I wouldn't mind a little fX/W action, either :) *hee*
Random1 chapter 3 . 12/14/2001
Hahahahah! I just love the way your mind works.
gyrlfrend chapter 3 . 12/13/2001
OMG! That was so funny! More!
Mia chapter 3 . 11/27/2001
More please, some spike/xander would be cool or some angel/xander :)
Eli Belly chapter 3 . 11/22/2001
Loved. don't know the book but I love the fic. I was thinking that the plot was kind of shody because the change was so sudden and without a real explanation but I guess you will be tackling that later.

Anyway, please continue this story and if possible write back to me.
Xxl chapter 3 . 11/21/2001
This is great. I can't wait to read the rest.
Calen chapter 3 . 11/21/2001
*g* poor old Xander. Maybe he can try something on with Buffy in this form...play out more than one fantasy...heh..er...*g*